testtest

Why This Forum?

This post brought me here. Traditional Firepower in the Modern Age: The M1A Lineup

I ended up liking the forum, so I decided to stick around.
IMG_8639.JPG

Welcome and I want to give you a warning about a few of our members. It isn't that they are bad or anything but .... well to be honest ... ok , they are a little different than the rest of us.

If you see anything about the chicken thread or a little green martian running around , don't think anything about it. You might even get a few laughs out of it.

Everyone here has a wealth of know how and are willing to share. I on the other hand don't know anything because the more you know , the more they want you to know.

Welcome and I want to give you a warning about a few of our members. It isn't that they are bad or anything but .... well to be honest ... ok , they are a little different than the rest of us.

If you see anything about the chicken thread or a little green martian running around , don't think anything about it. You might even get a few laughs out of it.

Everyone here has a wealth of know how and are willing to share. I on the other hand don't know anything because the more you know , the more they want you to know.
@hardworkinpd
@BET7 and @10mmLife will also drag you into either the chicken coop or down the rabbit hole in multiple gun purchases. @Annihilator is the Daffy Duck green Martian who is just Daffy.

A72F5A51-0B54-4591-A06B-7B194F3FF1F1.gif

Hogan's Heroes Schultz!! Too funny!! | Favorite Memes ...

I got here by googling some info for a Springfield Mil Spec I bought in the early 90s. and came across this place and it looked like a good place to be. It is the first gun forum I have been on. hope to learn and share some .
Welcome to your first gun forum!

You'll find a ton of great knowledgeable people here that can share experiences on a variety of topics on top of Springfield related info and pretty much anything else you can think of including wacky poultry people.

Back