testtest

WHY

rvanosdale

Operator
why do the lawmakers in the US not see that it’s not the gun that kills people … but the people that kill people ? Is it a way that they think they can control us or are they just that stupid ? On top of that they keep on beating down the AR . Like do they think the AR is the firearm that can kill ? A 22LR can really do more internal damage than most rifle rounds ! I wish everyone in the US had to learn about firearms and from there make their own decisions on whether to own a firearm or not. I learned and had a shotgun by age 6 .. my family were rabbit hunters.. so was I and still am. You were tough to never point a gun at anyone/ anything other than the game you were hunting. I’m 65 now and taught my girls starting at about 10 years old I’ve also taught my wife of over 40 years.
I just don’t understand. I also don’t down things or people until I try to understand them and I don’t understand these so called lawmakers

you know if congress applied the same metric they seem to toss around for firearms to ...cars, forks, bbq grills, subways, alcohol and boats....they would all be illegal
these things kill more people than bullets fired from criminals

its all about control to bring us to a logans run/hunger games society.. the elites and lemmings simple

Yes it is all about control. You can't control a populace until they are disarmed. This all started years ago with Handgun contol INC. who wanted to ban all handguns. Because of t6he uproar , they backed off , regrouped and went for the scary black rifles.

Anyone who thinks that should they manage to get the scary , black rifles banned completely will end all the antis coming after us , you better think again.

you know if congress applied the same metric they seem to toss around for firearms to ...cars, forks, bbq grills, subways, alcohol and boats....they would all be illegal
these things kill more people than bullets fired from criminals

its all about control to bring us to a logans run/hunger games society.. the elites and lemmings simple
I’ll take it a step further…. All the hoops we have to jump through to buy a gun? Well, what if all the same hoops applied to voter registration and voting?

why do the lawmakers in the US not see that it’s not the gun that kills people … but the people that kill people ? Is it a way that they think they can control us or are they just that stupid ? On top of that they keep on beating down the AR . Like do they think the AR is the firearm that can kill ? A 22LR can really do more internal damage than most rifle rounds ! I wish everyone in the US had to learn about firearms and from there make their own decisions on whether to own a firearm or not. I learned and had a shotgun by age 6 .. my family were rabbit hunters.. so was I and still am. You were tough to never point a gun at anyone/ anything other than the game you were hunting. I’m 65 now and taught my girls starting at about 10 years old I’ve also taught my wife of over 40 years.
I just don’t understand. I also don’t down things or people until I try to understand them and I don’t understand these so called lawmakers
You are looking at this from your point of view.

Now, think about from their point of view, why would they want to do such a thing ❓

My carry gun sits next to me every day on the counter where I keep my keys and my wallet. In the 10+ years that it has been there, it has never made a hostile move toward me. I can't say the same about the politicians who try to ruin my life daily.

I just learned something

I just learned something
Maybe instead of seeing things from your point of view, then think from their point of view.
They see the same statistics you do and know the effects of someone who is armed and someone who is defenseless.
Now what would make sense for them to take away "WE the People" protection and at same time release criminals on the streets?

IMG_4427.jpeg

Back