testtest

Why??

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

On one hand, you wouldn't want to "show it off" but I also wouldn't want to sell it. Having someone else profit off of that firearm would be weird. I'd probably just keep it locked up somewhere and never use it. Don't know. Maybe it's just the political nature surrounding the case?

If it were me and I had truly defended myself with my G29, I'd have no compunction about keeping it and continuing to use it and train with it.

Hmm. Not sure how I feel about that.

On one hand, you wouldn't want to "show it off" but I also wouldn't want to sell it. Having someone else profit off of that firearm would be weird. I'd probably just keep it locked up somewhere and never use it. Don't know. Maybe it's just the political nature surrounding the case?

If it were me and I had truly defended myself with my G29, I'd have no compunction about keeping it and continuing to use it and train with it.
Theres an entire market for macabre items that some weirdos like to collect and they can demand a high price. I'm sure Kyle doesn't want to look like he's profiting off his self defense or keeping a trophy.

Last edited:
I think I would bury it for a year before making a decision like that.
Bury, hide, lock away, set aside....but do nothing for a year I think.
Unless you want to give it to Ted Nugent. That would be a cool thing to do.
Why Ted? I would be honored to give something to Teddy he would appreciate.
People always ask for stuff, well here!

I doubt he looks at any part of the episode fondly. Probably doesn't want the reminder.
part of my thoughts as well. he could also be still thinking that day in court, it still could have gone against him.

the jury should have been sequestered, to avoid hearing about any possible rioting?

of course, too, he could have just said it was being destroyed. unless it was officially done(??) we may never really know.

Didn't George Zimmerman sell the gun that he shot Trayvon Martin with? I doubt if Kyle will ever really fade from public view. The left will try to cancel out anyone who gives Kyle a job, so I suspect he is going to have a tuff go of it. He'd better save that rifle for a rainy day.

Something we may be overlooking is that most of us here are considerably older than Kyle was when he took those people's lives. That's a really serious circumstance for anyone to live with regardless of the surrounding circumstances.

My guess is as young and inexperienced in life as he is, he's probably having some amount of difficulty processing all that he went through that night. Not that he has anything to be concerned about, he did nothing wrong, but we often see some things quite differently as a 17 or 18 yr old than we do when we're close to or on the 'downhill' side of life.

He may or may not destroy it, but right now it probably seems to him the 'right' thing to do all things considered. And then again he might wait awhile to decide ..... then, who knows?

I wish him 'all the luck' in the world !!! And I hope for his sake he finds a way to reconcile and live with all that happened that night.

Something we may be overlooking is that most of us here are considerably older than Kyle was when he took those people's lives. That's a really serious circumstance for anyone to live with regardless of the surrounding circumstances.

My guess is as young and inexperienced in life as he is, he's probably having some amount of difficulty processing all that he went through that night. Not that he has anything to be concerned about, he did nothing wrong, but we often see some things quite differently as a 17 or 18 yr old than we do when we're close to or on the 'downhill' side of life.

He may or may not destroy it, but right now it probably seems to him the 'right' thing to do all things considered. And then again he might wait awhile to decide ..... then, who knows?

I wish him 'all the luck' in the world !!! And I hope for his sake he finds a way to reconcile and live with all that happened that night.
Agree. He seems intelligent enough, mature for his age as compared to others, speaks well, I'm thinking he's resilient and will be just fine.

I hope Mr. Rittenhouse is able to live a normal young man's life, I doubt that will be possible. 1. The cancel culture, that has the facts wrong, will use this to push the leading (sadly) propaganda.
2. Taking a life let alone two, is something I can not imagine to have to live with. He is 18 and has life to go with doing the right thing he may well pay with his life. I hope c that is not the case. God bless him!!.
I do think thus article bring us a deeper needed discussion that being "destroying the AR" i believe that is the end goal here (many articles about this and vigilantlyism too) this seems to be a lead in type piece to me about getting rid of semi auto type firearms. Look Kyle destroyed the AR that killed people you can get rid of yours also or worse yet government using this to say see the AR or any military like firearm should be destroyed or ban the sale of such.
Just my thoughts y'all

GOD BLESS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Is this the same cancel culture that wants to get rid of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer because Yukon Cornelius has a gun in his belt?
I hope Mr. Rittenhouse is able to live a normal young man's life, I doubt that will be possible. 1. The cancel culture, that has the facts wrong, will use this to push the leading (sadly) propaganda.
2. Taking a life let alone two, is something I can not imagine to have to live with. He is 18 and has life to go with doing the right thing he may well pay with his life. I hope c that is not the case. God bless him!!.
I do think thus article bring us a deeper needed discussion that being "destroying the AR" i believe that is the end goal here (many articles about this and vigilantlyism too) this seems to be a lead in type piece to me about getting rid of semi auto type firearms. Look Kyle destroyed the AR that killed people you can get rid of yours also or worse yet government using this to say see the AR or any military like firearm should be destroyed or ban the sale of such.
Just my thoughts y'all

GOD BLESS

The rifle is just a tool that the young man, as a last resort, used to defend himself. Let's put all the blame where it belongs, let's vilify the protestors.

Most likely the same group as the ones trying to kill the song "Baby its cold outside".
I agree with you that he was defending himself no doubt and from watching as much of the trial as I could he did the right thing.
Hell I am seeing that ASU students are still espousing the false news of him being a white Supremacist and a killer. I find that disturbing.

We should definitely vilify the "protestors".
Thanks

Not everyone deals with killing someone the same way. Having never done it but knowing myself pretty well I think I'd sleep like a baby killing a "bad guy" while taking innocent life would haunt me forever.

Maybe Rittenhouse doesn't want anything to do with the events of those nights including the rifle that he used. It is, after all, a tool and nothing more.

Back