testtest

Wife's new shootgun

So it was a nice sunny day and wife said lets go for a ride to get some pizza , I'm thinking okay because the gun shop is right across the street. So in the end the wife bought one of her wants a new Mossberg Maverick 88 with pistol grip 18.5 inch barrel . This has been on her list to a 12 gauge Mossberg but not put a lot of money out for one .
20200515_225803.jpg

20200515_225824.jpg

So it was a nice sunny day and wife said lets go for a ride to get some pizza , I'm thinking okay because the gun shop is right across the street. So in the end the wife bought one of her wants a new Mossberg Maverick 88 with pistol grip 18.5 inch barrel . This has been on her list to a 12 gauge Mossberg but not put a lot of money out for one .
View attachment 6122
View attachment 6123
One of the best weapons for home defense is the Shot Gun .when I was 12 my Grandfather bought me a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun. Years after I later purchased an 18.5 riot barrel and also purchased a waterfowl barrel 36" extra full choke. that old 500 had seen many bird hunts and a few deer hunts. One of the finest shotguns built today and still going strong. Today I have a Mossberg 12 Gauge Shock Wave shotgun for home defense.
GOPR1422.JPG

Your wife has great taste. That shot gun is one of Mossberg’s best sellers. It’s based on there short barreled law enforcement breach guns as well.
with only minor changes sold to multiple military agencies.
FYI the commercial “general public” version is very close to the mil spec version sold only to the military.
(Proprietary secret.)
She is an owner of a serious hammer.
Enjoy!!!!

One of the best weapons for home defense is the Shot Gun .when I was 12 my Grandfather bought me a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun. Years after I later purchased an 18.5 riot barrel and also purchased a waterfowl barrel 36" extra full choke. that old 500 had seen many bird hunts and a few deer hunts. One of the finest shotguns built today and still going strong. Today I have a Mossberg 12 Gauge Shock Wave shotgun for home defense.
View attachment 6130
The fisheye make it looks like it's bent!

Back