testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I am new to blogging. Wining a Hellcat would be new experience also. From what I've learned on this blog so far, via videos and input from blogger's the Hellcat would fill a void my XD9 mod2 4.0 and P938 have. Thanks for the opportunity to participate!
Welcome aboard Ride49. I'm new to this as well, but it sure is enjoyable

Hopeful. I need one so I can retire my under powered and only seven (7) round Walter PPK/S. A great handgun, lacks accuracy at a distance of over 65 ft, and I get slide bite on the web of my hand. I use it for my church protection ans security sidearm, due to its size and concelability. The HELLCAT, I believe, would over come the short comings of the PPK/S and still be discretely conçealable.
The PPK/S is a great gun, but a bit heavy and big for a .308. But again, great gun with a great history. The Hellcat sure seems to represent the best of modern design, though. Lots of 9mm in a really little package....

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
I would love to have another

Since I own an XDS and an XD, adding the concealability of the Hellcat to my collection would be wonderful. I am totally convinced that Springfield products are the best quality on the market. I look forward to the possibilities!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Would love to win...the Hellcat.

I have the OSP version, but would love to have another as a backup. And the Crossbreed holster is perfect for it.

Would love to have a Hellcat, especially the OSP version, but the regular one would be great as well. Have read every article on this firearm I could find and it looks like a major winner! I need a new CC gun. Love to have the best!

My dealer just told me he would not take an order on a n OSP. Can't get ahold of any Hellcats. I would love to win one !!! Wait a minute..... January 9th??? I just received the email !!!

My friend used her's at her first shooting class. She had they only one there and it got lots of interest.

Ran 110% with no issues. Easy for her to shoot, accurate & she loves the sites.

I stopped by the PX yesterday, and they can't get a Hellcat either. Come to think of it, they said they can't seem to get a M&P EZ9 either.

Back