testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I would love to have a Hellcat to add to my Springfield collection and to use it for my EDC. I almost purchased one on New Years eve while at the range. They only had the display/rental on hand and would not sell it. They offered to put me on a waiting list with about 25+ other names for when some come in for sale.

Pick me! Pick me! From all I've seen and heard, this would be a fantastic little firearm to have. It is on my GTG (Guns To Get) list. If not from winning, then the OSP will be on order soon. This would be SA #19 if so.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Would love to win One!!

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Would definitely look forward into receiving this. I've been interested in purchasing this, but a G19 gen4 caught my eye and I purchased it on consignment.

A new Springer would put a new spring in my step, and I'd be stepping to a nearby range with it too. Good luck to all.

Back