testtest

Winchester Active Duty MHS 9mm

ddeuce22

Professional
Has anyone shot this ammo from their 9mm before? I've made friends with some of the guys at the gun bar at one of my local Academy stores and they are always offering me ammo that was stashed away by employees for them to purchase once they get off shift, but often they forget about so it builds up in the employee area. I went there Friday looking for some 9mm and he pulled two boxes of these out from the back. (He also offered me 2 500rd boxes of 5.56 @ $299/ea but alas I had to pass for now).

ActiveDuty-brand-feature.png

I guess my question is, is it safe to shoot from say, a P365 XL? Since it operates at roughly 10-15% higher than standard pressures according to Winchester. I know my gun is rated for a +P type round but I feel like this might be over that +P pressure. Any input is appreciated. Thanks fellas.

I put a bigger value on 9mm for me because its also what my gf shoots so we go through it twice as fast. I finally have enough .223/5.56 where I can feel comfortable passing on bulk boxes of it. That will change when I finally get her to pull the trigger on an AR pistol. She doesn't like the weight of a rifle but has been intrigued by the pistols so i've been pushing her to get one, Mostly so I can play with it too haha.

Back