testtest

Wish List

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
How about a thread to give SA some new product ideas.

Here's mine.

IMO it would be great to have a XDm 5.25 chambered in the 9x23 Winchester. An under-appreciated cartridge with great performance. The 9mm SuperComp (9×23mm Comp) that is used by IPSC/IDPA shooters is a clone of it.

The 10mm XDm 5.25 version would be easy to chamber in the 9x23 Winchester with minor mods.

My .02

Last edited:
A US made and developed modern handgun or rifle that is not a copy of an historic gun or a re-branded foreign made design. At this point I am kind of expecting them to bring out the "Brimstone" or something similiar, which will be an AK clone. :devilish:

How about a thread to give SA some new product ideas.

Here's mine.

IMO it would be great to have a XDm 5.25 chambered in the 9x23 Winchester. An under-appreciated cartridge with great performance. The 9mm SuperComp that is used by IPSC/IDPA shooters is a clone of it.

The 10mm XDm 5.25 version would be easy to chamber in the 9x23 Winchester with minor mods.

My .02

I would love a Mossy 590a1 finished out like the border patrol (Wilson Combat modified 870)!!!

I'd like to have a SAINT pistol with an 11.5 inch barrel to get the most velocity out of the 5.56 round...

Back