testtest

Woefully underarmed

Sld1959

Hellcat
This morning A nice young man in the next shooting lane informed me that I was woefully underarmed for what is "out there" with my SW 60 and Browning 1911 i was shooting. He said I needed something that held at least 15 rounds of at least 9mm. Then he emphasized his point by placing all 17 of his rounds in or near a full body torsoe target at 20 yards. I was suitably impressed and told him I would give it the consideration it warranted.

Oh my prettys I shall miss you.. not.

20221108_123712.jpg

20210530_124513.jpg

“… he emphasized his point by placing all 17 of his rounds in or near a full body torsoe target at 20 yards.”

When I was a young, new shooter I made a similar assertion to my grouping. My old timer buddy nonchalantly placed 1 round to the head of his target silhouette and told me ‘to shoot a dead bad guy more than once is wasting ammo’.

This morning A nice young man in the next shooting lane informed me that I was woefully underarmed for what is "out there" with my SW 60 and Browning 1911 i was shooting. He said I needed something that held at least 15 rounds of at least 9mm. Then he emphasized his point by placing all 17 of his rounds in or near a full body torsoe target at 20 yards. I was suitably impressed and told him I would give it the consideration it warranted.

View attachment 36241

View attachment 36242
I get the feeling you'll probably be ok. 😉

Nice Browning, btw.

View attachment 36241

View attachment 36242
I wouldn’t think of saying something like that to someone I don’t know.

Not sure if I wouldn’t have a few choice words in response to someone I don’t know saying something like that to me.

Back