testtest

would this have been a firing squad offense, back in the old days.??

Old_Me

Ronin

Fort Campbell soldier accused of selling military secrets to China​

1709904047115.png

if so, then the military ought to bring it back

i'm sick and tired of US soldiers doing this :poop: , like the idiot up here in MA.

If they don't shoot them they need to lock them up forever, no parole. This BS needs to stop and we should not forgive them for their crimes.
that's my thinking as well...to me, they are conspiring to overthrow the USA, and/or cause irreparable harm to the US citizens and just do not deserve any sort of trial.

if the evidence is there, take them to the pole in front of the stone wall, blindfold them, and shoot'em.

no Leavenworth, no Gitmo, no tax dollars keeping them warm in the winter, cool in the summer, 3 meals a day, and a cot, cable tv, a law library, medical care, and conjugal visits.

be rid of them. they are turncoats.

FB_IMG_1545523645843.jpg

I say this every time this topic comes up and I absolutely believe it. Joe McCarthy was right, Hollywood, our schools, our universities and our government have been infiltrated by Communists and communist sympathizers.

They have been indoctrinating our children since at least the late 40s. Those indoctrinated children have grown up and become our teachers and our actors and our business leaders and our politicians and now they're indoctrinating the rest of us.

Call me crazy. My wife watches The Waltons everyday. If I'm at home while she's watching it I watch it too and I see obvious communist ideology written right into the script and portrayed as American Values.

Watch MASH sometime. The Chinese Communists in  MASH are almost always portrayed as good guys.

Nikita Khrushchev told us this was going to happen. He promised us they would take us down from the inside and they're doing it.

To be perfectly honest I think we're past the point where we could even do anything about it.

Last edited:
i don't believe anyone that commits spying for another country, or any other treasonous act(s), ought to live "freely" in a prison..

they ought to be put down like a rabid animal.

i can't ever say IF, and i do say IF, they get out after doing thier time, they can ever be trusted again.

prison will be costly, there are always sales on boolits.

right now at my LGS, 9mm is going for $13.50 for 50 round boxes.

i don't believe anyone that commits spying for another country, or any other treasonous act(s), ought to live "freely" in a prison..

they ought to be put down like a rabid animal.

i can't ever say IF, and i do say IF, they get out after doing thier time, they can ever be trusted again.

prison will be costly, there are always sales on boolits.

right now at my LGS, 9mm is going for $13.50 for 50 round boxes.
That’s about $2.00 per box more than what you can get them for from online sources.

most places i have been to, require a certain amount to get free shipping, (or a membership, which costs money, like (Target Sports USA) and there is always a tax

if i only want 1 to 5 boxes, shipping costs are added.
Yeah, you can’t just buy a couple boxes. And if you live in a state with internet tax you gotta pay it I suppose. I don’t. Yet. And I don’t bother with a few boxes of anything. Ever. SG Ammo and Top Gun ship free anything over $200. Top Gun usually has a flat rate for shipping of about $12.

Back