testtest

Would you buy a Canik?

and THAT IS a huge problem, as many more states got onto the mag limit bandwagon, in recent weeks.

The federal ban on large-capacity magazines has ended. However, nine states and the District of Columbia have enacted laws banning large-capacity magazines. These states are California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont.

njow, my state IS NOT in this list yet, and neither is Washington state. God only knows how many others have passed mag limits, that still have to be included into this short list.

frankly, for if no other reason, MecGar just NEEDS to produce low capacity limits magazines.

i see a disturbing trend where many more states, especially those not 2A friendly, will pass these laws.
I use a Canik Rival for competitive shooting at a local club. Good price point, reliable for me, marketed for competition with 5” bbl to meet IDPA, IPSC, and USPSA requirements and great trigger out of the box. Magazines are slowly making their way to retail stores. Bought 5(3 in July/2 last week) from Scheels (they’ve been a reliable in-stock source). Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a handgun from a US Mfg that isn’t more expensive and then spending even more to have the trigger tuned.
I don’t know. In a big picture kind of way I think firearm manufacturers ought to stop selling guns and related accessories in all anti gun states. Then maybe people would start leaving those states. Like they should.

And if the only mags available are 17 rd. then making them illegal is effectively denying people a constitutional right. I think pro 2A activists would be better served spending their time and energy trying to get the SCOTUS to rule on magazine bans.
Let’s not stop there. Manufacturers need to move from anti-gun states too. Those companies are pumping $$$ and jobs that add $$ to state & local economies. I’m sure pro-gun states would be happy to have them.

I have the Mete SFX and in over a year and perhaps 500-600 rounds it's been flawless with at least 6 different 9mm brands and both 115 and 124 weight ammo. Nice co-witness with a Holosun 407 green dot.
9a-Canik Holosun.jpg

Back