testtest

wow, new look to the forum..??

Yep! She changed the coffee ;) . Kinda like stores you shop at, The darn blasted idiots rearrange the whole store🤬. Now you go in for a quick buy on knowing exactly where to go and nope not there🤬.
oh i hate when that happens.

and thier reasoning is, the more you look for what you went in for, the more impulse buying you'd be doing..

screw that reasoning, i still only buy what i wanted....

and many times, that's....

1668170421829.png

My coffee is fine this morning.

I too hate when they rearrange the store. They should know it just costs them money. I have 1 little item I run into the Wally World for (just because they always have it and other stores don't). Every time they rearrange I make the employees come out and find it again, it's sometimes 3 isles away. It usually takes 3 or 4 of them to find it walking around scratching their heads. They aren't making any money on me.

as near as i can recall....

(Verdana) was the older style....

(now) to me looks like, (New Times Roman)

but it only works for the title, not if i try to demonstrate it here
Good catch @Old_Me. I guess like maybe a few others here that I really don't pay that much attention to the title bar after entering into the thread. Seems to me you are way too observant before your coffee. 🤓 Are you sure you need it. 🤔

One last thing ... glad you didn't wake the wife. You would have been missed around here! 😇

Good catch @Old_Me. I guess like maybe a few others here that I really don't pay that much attention to the title bar after entering into the thread. Seems to me you are way too observant before your coffee. 🤓 Are you sure you need it. 🤔

One last thing ... glad you didn't wake the wife. You would have been missed around here! 😇
48 years as a trucker, and before that 17 years as a mechanic, i had to be observant.....

helped me immensely when the Mrs would be ticked off at me, and a frying pan was headed my way, via....... "Air Freight"....

Back