testtest

WWE Hall of Famer ‘Takes Down’ Home Intruder, Holds Him With .44 Mag

A true feel good story. I've never been a big WWF/WWE fan, but I've been a "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan fan for years. I went to law school at SMU and my office is decorated with SMU football memorabilia. One of the centerpieces in my office is a Jim Duggan autographed football. It's even signed as "Hacksaw Jim Duggan".

Almost nobody remembers, but Duggan was a Team Captain for the Mustangs when they were perennial contenders for the National Championship. He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons, but suffered a career-ending knee injury. He landed on his feet by launching a legendary pro wrestling career. He's a solid guy, and I'm glad to hear that he and his family survived the ordeal unharmed.

Anyone want to bet this punk didn't feel very lucky? Unless he considers being above room temperature lucky.

Attachments

• homepage_EB19710101REVIEWS101010307AR.jpg
    homepage_EB19710101REVIEWS101010307AR.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 51
wild story. a lot of moving parts to comprehend in just a few seconds. sounds like the guy was up to no good breaking into another house with a restraining order against him. it could have ended real bad for him and he should be thankful that duggan kept a cool head. hopefully the guy gets what's coming to him.

Back