testtest

X Files reruns next?

ex13F

Master Class
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or The Daffy Zone? I don't really believe anything from da gubbermint anymore and haven't for quite some time. Maybe they could ask that kid that leaked the classified stuff, he seems to know what's going on better than SecDef does.
So for what it's worth:

I watch the X Files rerun now. Uncanny how the then fictional things X Files the series covered seem to be not so fictional now. The truth is out there, but until it's revealed:

Trust No One.jpg

I never watched XFiles, but found a short series called Project Blue Book to be sci-fi enough to get me interested. The show now I’ve tuned in to is Mystery of Skywalker Ranch, a bit over played as with most reality based tv but interesting.

As for this Administration, their only basis for governmental interest in the UFO (or more politically correct, modern era moniker UAP - unidentified aerial phenomena) ...is about Spending and more equity, diversity and inclusive bloating of the government. Plenty of unqualified weirdos already on board, it’s a only a matter of finding a suitable historic-first a individual or group identifying as an E.T.

Suppose the truth is out there…and they did nothing?
Klaatu barada nikto…
8165A2BC-DB5A-46F5-9C28-BC32130E7C5D.jpeg

There is equal amount of probability that we are the most advanced civilization in a billion light years as there is we are not.

IMO.. Alien UFO’s are the the best cover story for militaries technology that could have happened.

Oh, what you saw must be “alien”

By Snake45's request. The only scary thing about Gaham Wilson's work is if you understand it.

View attachment 38729
Fabulous! Thanks so much! ;)

I actually saw Gahan Wilson speak once, when I was at university, so, what, 1974, 75, something like that? I don't know why I didn't think to get his autograph on something. Lord Knows I had enough Playboys and National Lampoons around in those days.

Back