testtest

XD .45 Sub Compact Magazines

Are hard to find. I bought one from Springfield's web store directly, but they didn't really give me any indication when it might ship. Everywhere else I look is out of stock.

In my searching I get a lot of confusing information. 13 round mags, 10 round mags come up when I select my specific model. Mags for full size, compact and sub-compact. XD and XD(M). etc.

So what magazines specifically will fit in my handgun? How much interchangeability is there? I know the XD-S mags wouldn't fit but would the XD(M)'s work? I'd prefer the 13 round mags but if I can't get one...

The only magazines interchangeable between the "XD" (1st gen or mod 2) and the "XDM" are the .45's. If you have the .45 sub compact mod 2, the 13 round and 9 round XD and XDM magazines will work. The 10 round magazines you are finding are either state compliant mags, or the flush fitting compact magazines for the first generation XD 45 compact.

Looks like gun mag warehouse is out of stock, check sportsmanswarehouse (they're alittle pricey but just about everywhere is) or grab a gun, they have full size 13 round mags with no grip extension in stock at the time of this post for a good price. They also have 13 rounders with the mod 2 grip extension and compact 9 rounders in stock.

Back