testtest

XD-S extended mag.

Your gun is an XDs Mod.2

The sleeve is for an original style XDs, like mine.

The above post is correct - the grip pattern should match. You have the wrong sleeve. Contact Springfield and let them know you received (ordered?) an extended mag for an original XDs, but your gun is an XDs Mod.2 - they should be able to set you straight. Not sure if just the sleeve changes, or if they'll send you a whole mag...but they'll know.

Good afternoon everyone.
I'm new to handgun ownership.
I recently purchased a XD-S 45ACP. I ordered a 7 round extended mag. from Springfield. It just arrived and I cannot get it to lock in. It will lock in if I take off the sleeve. Am I doing something wrong, or is it the part ?
I also am the same issue with 7 round factory extended mags. I figured that the wrong sleeves are on the mags as without the sleeve the mag locks into the firearm but with sleeve it does not. Tried calling place where I bought them from (Gun mag warehouse), yes these are Springfield 7 round xds 45 ACP mod 2 factory mags, to see if they can help. Having trouble getting anyone on the phone. Called 3 times same day.

I also am the same issue with 7 round factory extended mags. I figured that the wrong sleeves are on the mags as without the sleeve the mag locks into the firearm but with sleeve it does not. Tried calling place where I bought them from (Gun mag warehouse), yes these are Springfield 7 round xds 45 ACP mod 2 factory mags, to see if they can help. Having trouble getting anyone on the phone. Called 3 times same day.
Is your XDs a “mod.2”? If so the mag you got is for the 1st gen XDs and neither of the sleeves will work. You’ll have to run the mag without a sleeve. Springfield never sold a 7rd mag for the mod 2. Don’t ask me why.

Yes, mine is an XDS mod 2, but there are 2 different Springfield mags listed-one for XDS and the other for XD-S. Is there a difference because I was thinking that the XD-S was applying to the MOD 2. So, if Gun Mag Warehouse ever returns my email or phone call then I will know which one, if either should work. Yes, without the sleeves the mags worked. I don't understand why the Springfield factory 7 round mags didn't work unless it was for the XDS MOD 1.

Back