testtest

XDM 10mm OSP

Hope so its my first 10mm. I'm a fan of the 40 cal.
Well, I've heard reviewers label the 10mm round as the "Big Sister" to the 40. In the 10mm "FBI lite loads", they could be likened to 40+P, with the "Full power loads" coming from manufacturers like Buffalo Bore, Double Tap, Underwood, etc. I'm sure other posters can tell you more (like 10mmLife, Hans, TFL and reloading, etc). I own several 40's and 10mm's and the 10mm "FBI lite loads" I fired, were similar in felt recoil to the 40's (at least for me).

Well, I've heard reviewers label the 10mm round as the "Big Sister" to the 40. In the 10mm "FBI lite loads", they could be likened to 40+P, with the "Full power loads" coming from manufacturers like Buffalo Bore, Double Tap, Underwood, etc. I'm sure other posters can tell you more (like 10mmLife, Hans, TFL and reloading, etc). I own several 40's and 10mm's and the 10mm "FBI lite loads" I fired, were similar in felt recoil to the 40's (at least for me).

10mm “FBI Loads”—180gr @ 950-1000fps—are pretty much identical to .40 loads of the same weight...they wouldn’t even be “+P”.

So, yeah, it makes sense they’d feel just like a .40....

I used to use white out on my rear sight and Testors model car paint on the front sights years ago, paint stayed on a good long time , white out would eventually come off, but it was easy to redo it again, cheaper then buying new sights

Back