testtest

xdm 3.8 compact vs Elite {size}

Is a xdm 3.8 compact the same thing as a xdm 3.8 elite as far as holsters are concerned? Appears to me the compact has been out a long time. Elite is same size with exception to mag well area? I am looking at Alien gear shape shift. Worked great for my xds mod2 3.3

The side serration pattern is different on the newer model. I submitted a request to add this new version to their shell lineup. No idea when this will be released.

The side serration pattern is different on the newer model. I submitted a request to add this new version to their shell lineup. No idea when this will be released.
I submitted my request to AG to add the M&P9 EZ to their selection in the ShapeShifter 4.0 offerings. That was over a year ago, and still not available. I ord'd a We The People (WTP) holster for the EZ9. shortly after that. Yesterday I rec'd my recent order of WTP holsters for my M&P 380EZ, SA XDS9, and SA XD Mod2 9.

I submitted my request to AG to add the M&P9 EZ to their selection in the ShapeShifter 4.0 offerings. That was over a year ago, and still not available. I ord'd a We The People (WTP) holster for the EZ9. shortly after that. Yesterday I rec'd my recent order of WTP holsters for my M&P 380EZ, SA XDS9, and SA XD Mod2 9.
Wow, that long? Maybe they prioritize their new additions to best sellers, who knows.

The problem with the old compact holsters is that the elite model has a slide release on the right side, which won't fit properly in a hard shell holster if it's cut too high.

The problem with the old compact holsters is that the elite model has a slide release on the right side, which won't fit properly in a hard shell holster if it's cut too high.
I don't use the right side to lock slide back. Is it removable on that side?

To my knowledge, Crossbreed is only company so far that has Elite specific holsters.

For IWB
Reckoning
Super Tuck 2
Super Tuck

Back