testtest

XDM .45

Jginnt

Alpha
Is it just me or has the XDM .45 become almost non existent to get? I’ve called multiple stores in my area and no luck. I’ve also checked gunbroker.com but the prices have been astronomical just for used. Anyone have any input on this?

You're one of the few lucky ones. My area has been a desert for going on 12 months. Gun stores are mostly empty. IF you find what you want there's no ammo to be had. LGS/range only sells ammo to those who use the range because they have a very very hard time trying to resupply.

I've been on the hunt for an XDm 10mm in 4.5". Can't even order one anywhere.

You're one of the few lucky ones. My area has been a desert for going on 12 months. Gun stores are mostly empty. IF you find what you want there's no ammo to be had. LGS/range only sells ammo to those who use the range because they have a very very hard time trying to resupply.

I've been on the hunt for an XDm 10mm in 4.5". Can't even order one anywhere.
The 9mm ammo is short but the gun supply is incredible. Hopefully .45 and 10mm can get back into that rotation soon too.

I know in my case, .45’s are almost non existent. All I see around here is 9mm pistols and 223/5.56 rifles (plus a few shotguns). It seems like gun manufacturers are mainly producing those calibers & guns being snap up in the majority during this gun run. During August 2020, I ordered 3 guns. A S&W M&P 45 Compact, a FN 45 Tactical, and a S&W PC 500 Magnum revolver. Out of the three of them, I figured the 500 would take the longest to come in. That one came this past February, and I’m still waiting on the 45’s. Since then I’ve order other 9mm pistols and some of them have came in also. Fortunately, before this gun run I bought the compact XDe,XDs, and XD Mod.2 all in 45, and the 5.25” XDM in 10mm.

Is it just me or has the XDM .45 become almost non existent to get? I’ve called multiple stores in my area and no luck. I’ve also checked gunbroker.com but the prices have been astronomical just for used. Anyone have any input on this?
The 9mm ammo is short but the gun supply is incredible. Hopefully .45 and 10mm can get back into that rotation soon too.
A few cases of 50rnd @$23. and 100rnd pkgs @ $43. of 9mm/115gr FMJ Federal and Remington ammo showed up at LGS here along with a case of Wolf 20rnd pkgs 7.62x39 fmj @ $8. today. Most have seen in a while. No 45ACP or much else.

Back