testtest

XDM Elite 10MM Compact optic?

As we see more 10mm pistols running optics, it will be interesting to see how they hold up (along with the mounting hardware). I'm running a Holosun 507C X2 on my M&P 10mm, and while I don't have a ton of rounds through it at this point (about 600 or so), it's doing ok so far.

One upgrade I did however was to use a C&H precision alloy plate and steel screws instead of the polymer plate that came with the pistol and cheap chi-com screws that Holosun provides.

Is it holding up on your 10mm?

I was looking into the Romeo2 for my XTen but $700 is kinda hefty for a pistol red dot. was wondering if any of the more popular ones will hold zero
I've actually been looking at Remeo 2 as well. It appears to be a very robust optic. I like the hood, my dragonfly seems to attract dust like an electromagnet. I was looking at the Holosun 507-508 in green. My problem has been those that I have looked at have had sloppy glue residue around the edges, confirmed by running a Q-tip around the edges. Trijicon SRO was my first attempt but it appeared to be too large and may have interfered with the loaded chamber indicator.

Back