testtest

XDM Elite 10mm

MATT071791

Operator
I just picked up the new Elite 10mm and took it shooting this past Sunday. Man does 10mm have some pop! Anyways my question is, is it normal for the ejected brass to fly 10 to 15 feet away? I was shooting CCI Blazer 180 grain FMJ. I don’t know what pound the recoil spring Springfield uses but it seems stout. I assume it’s normal for ejecting that far since it is a 10mm, but just wanted to get some input. Thanks for the help!

I just picked up the new Elite 10mm and took it shooting this past Sunday. Man does 10mm have some pop! Anyways my question is, is it normal for the ejected brass to fly 10 to 15 feet away? I was shooting CCI Blazer 180 grain FMJ. I don’t know what pound the recoil spring Springfield uses but it seems stout. I assume it’s normal for ejecting that far since it is a 10mm, but just wanted to get some input. Thanks for the help!
Normal for the 10mm.

I picked up the 10 mm elite a couple weeks ago and finally got it to the range last weekend. I was pleasantly surprised at how well and stable it shot for being a compact. Even the gal I was with gave it a whirl and actually out shot me with it.:rolleyes::D

Back