testtest

XDM Elite 4.5

MATT071791

Operator
So earlier this month I asked you all whether I should get the 3.8 (full size grip) or the 4.5 elite. From your opinions and other places I’ve read. I’ve decided on the 4.5 Elite. I have an OSP elite and the 10mm. I figured since I have the 10mm elite I already have the 3.8 look. Now that I’ve read everything i have. I really don’t see the point for the 3.8 full grip version? Just get the compact and have best of both worlds. I have a hellcat for my carry so it just makes sense to get the 4.5 over the full grip 3.8. Maybe done the road I can pick up a 3.8 compact and rotate my edc. Thanks for the help, picking up the 4.5 this week.

So earlier this month I asked you all whether I should get the 3.8 (full size grip) or the 4.5 elite. From your opinions and other places I’ve read. I’ve decided on the 4.5 Elite. I have an OSP elite and the 10mm. I figured since I have the 10mm elite I already have the 3.8 look. Now that I’ve read everything i have. I really don’t see the point for the 3.8 full grip version? Just get the compact and have best of both worlds. I have a hellcat for my carry so it just makes sense to get the 4.5 over the full grip 3.8. Maybe done the road I can pick up a 3.8 compact and rotate my edc. Thanks for the help, picking up the 4.5 this week.
I think you're making the right choice. The 4.5 inch Elites are great range guns and are an excellent option for home defense. I'm not a competitive shooter, but I've heard that the full-size Elites are also great competition guns.

Back