testtest

XDM ELITE, Free Mags And A Range Bag

Hi, recently purchased my XDM ELITE on September 14th. Literally hours before the announcement of the free gear on September the 15th. . I contacted Springfield Customer Service asking about this. I was told to apply for the promo, and was told it would be accepted. I applied and got a email saying I was not eligible. I am a long time Springfield customer, which I have 4 other models. I would think after being told to apply, that Springfield would want to please a long time customer. I know times have changed, and companies don't have to show loyalty anymore. Shame on Springfield.

Obviously, programs begin and end on their predetermined date and time format. It's very unfortunate you were early. IMO, the only "shame" Springfield Armory should own is they reneged on what customer service advised.

I can see the computer denying you because you are outside of the dates but ... the CSR should have entered you while you were on the phone with them. I would call them back, tell them your story and have them manually enter you.

Obviously, programs begin and end on their predetermined date and time format. It's very unfortunate you were early. IMO, the only "shame" Springfield Armory should own is they reneged on what customer service advised.
I do agree. Why would the customer service advise me on what to do, if they weren’t sure of the end result?

I can see the computer denying you because you are outside of the dates but ... the CSR should have entered you while you were on the phone with them. I would call them back, tell them your story and have them manually enter you.
After I applied on the computer and was denied, I did call and talked to CSR, it didn’t help. Actually I called twice.

That I was, a day early, it was actually a few hours. I mean really, what would this cost them?
Having covered this topic last week, I'll respectfully repeat: I know of no other firearm company that offers special prices for "loyal customers,"nay giveaways, unless part of a promotional, such as Springfield's Gear Up.

They have to draw the line somewhere, but the rep who told you to go ahead and apply and it would be accepted was a jerk!

Hi, recently purchased my XDM ELITE on September 14th. Literally hours before the announcement of the free gear on September the 15th. . I contacted Springfield Customer Service asking about this. I was told to apply for the promo, and was told it would be accepted. I applied and got a email saying I was not eligible. I am a long time Springfield customer, which I have 4 other models. I would think after being told to apply, that Springfield would want to please a long time customer. I know times have changed, and companies don't have to show loyalty anymore. Shame on Springfield.
Vango2000, IMO you are correct. Back in July 2022 I contributed to almost the same post about the Gear Up promo when the Hellcat Pro was introduced. At that time there were many comments about the "bait and switch" range bag as it wasn't even close to the picture that was posted.
Side bar: Springfield's claims they "ran out" of the original bag and "substituted" a similar one. No.
I purchased a Hellcat Pro 5 days before the promo started. I followed all the rules and was denied. Another member suggested that I call them as I had nothing to lose. I did exactly that. SA's customer service was excellent ! I explained that had I known that the promo would start in less than a week I would have waited. They honored the promo.
I understand that promotions have a start date and a end date, however good customer service trumps it all.
Rule #1 The customer is always right, without them there just another angry consumer. There's also alittle thing called public relations.
Just my .02

Vango2000, IMO you are correct. Back in July 2022 I contributed to almost the same post about the Gear Up promo when the Hellcat Pro was introduced. At that time there were many comments about the "bait and switch" range bag as it wasn't even close to the picture that was posted.
Side bar: Springfield's claims they "ran out" of the original bag and "substituted" a similar one. No.
I purchased a Hellcat Pro 5 days before the promo started. I followed all the rules and was denied. Another member suggested that I call them as I had nothing to lose. I did exactly that. SA's customer service was excellent ! I explained that had I known that the promo would start in less than a week I would have waited. They honored the promo.
I understand that promotions have a start date and a end date, however good customer service trumps it all.
Rule #1 The customer is always right, without them there just another angry consumer. There's also alittle thing called public relations.
Just my .02
I just called again, as I have nothing to lose. They said that they would look up the persons name to see if it was true. Which I didn’t have. Then told me no again to the offer, and would let me talk to the customer service rep that told me to apply. Which of course I didn’t think of getting her name, unfortunately at the time. Which I don’t think that person would admit telling me what she did.

30938-4095e0f40e0a7c2c14b087180432a491.jpg

Back