testtest

Xdm elite osp

PacNWvike

Master Class
So my state has a mag ban coming and I have yet to purchase a full size 9mm. Which won’t be worth it if I am going to be limited to 10 rounds (personal opinion). So I am thinking of buying mags now and the gun later assuming they even make a compliant gun. My go to is the xdm elite osp had a few questions. How’s the accuracy and are they as good as I assume? I am also considering just buying an just an XD and then tricking it out with prp trigger and other after market goodies. Likely cost me more in long run. You can get the base xd for cheap.

I should add, Springfield makes a low capacity xd, that fits the mag rules. So I know it will be available to buy. I am not even sure if I will be able to purchase a xdm elite after the mag ban goes into effect. I might need to move.

So my state has a mag ban coming and I have yet to purchase a full size 9mm. Which won’t be worth it if I am going to be limited to 10 rounds (personal opinion). So I am thinking of buying mags now and the gun later assuming they even make a compliant gun. My go to is the xdm elite osp had a few questions. How’s the accuracy and are they as good as I assume? I am also considering just buying an just an XD and then tricking it out with prp trigger and other after market goodies. Likely cost me more in long run. You can get the base xd for cheap.
The elite model is a fantastic gun so why buy an XD and then spend more money to try to get it close to what the Elite is already?

Second do some research on neighboring states and see if they will continue to sell magazines for the gun you want that will hold more then 10 rounds and buy them now and the gun you want.

Yeah the law is set up that it doesn’t ban possession but it does ban transportation in. Not that they would know. The elite line does not currently offer a 10 round option. So I am not sure if our FFL can just sell the gun or modify the mag. Since the manufacture may not over a 10 round only version. I think I’m just going to have to pony up the doe and buy what I want now.

Well I was lucky enough to find a nice compromise. While I like the elite osp, I didn’t really need all the other stuff on it such. Xdm elite 4.5 doesn’t come with osp option.

So I’m scrolling through the troves of the internet I found a used xdm osp 9mm. I’m sure at some point I will add the PRP trigger, but not a must do right away. That can wait.

Back