testtest

XDM OSP 9mm Slide Assembly

This is my first post on this forum, I tried searching for this subject and did not have any luck. I saw that SA has a OSP slide assembly for XD 9mm offered in their store but not for XDM model handguns. Has SA put out any news that they will offer OSP slides for XDM’s? I would prefer to buy a few slides than to buy a few new handguns to be able to mount optics to help my old eyes. TIA for responses.

This is my first post on this forum, I tried searching for this subject and did not have any luck. I saw that SA has a OSP slide assembly for XD 9mm offered in their store but not for XDM model handguns. Has SA put out any news that they will offer OSP slides for XDM’s? I would prefer to buy a few slides than to buy a few new handguns to be able to mount optics to help my old eyes. TIA for responses.
Why not just have yours cut ?

I bought an OR slide for my VP9. Buy the time I bought the slide, the plate and the optic I was in it for more than I paid for the gun and about $300 less than it would have cost to buy a VP9SK with an SCS already on it. I don't regret the decision, but just food for thought.

You can usually get a slide cut for under $200.

Back