testtest

Xdm osp update

PacNWvike

Master Class
Well I got my used xdm osp from the FFL after the waiting period. I guess one good thing about waiting period is it gave time for my modifications to come in. I replaced the recoil spring with a Wolff factory spring. I noted it was obviously longer than the recoil spring in the gun, assuming due to use. I installed a PRP easy fit trigger. I already have an xdm 45 so I knew I wanted a prp trigger. Although I didn’t realize I would have to hand fit the over travel stop. Which was a bit of a trial and error process. I did get the rmr cut mount from Springfield and was able to install the holosun no issues and functions tests. Granted I actually need to still get this to the range. Definite beauty marks on slide but that’s okay doesn’t bother me and can always go get it refinished.

Attachments

• B7ABFCAA-1C0A-4207-BC12-C6FBDF8B873D.jpeg
    B7ABFCAA-1C0A-4207-BC12-C6FBDF8B873D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 78
250 rounds through at range no hiccup. Thanks to the kinetic consulting 10 yard zero target I managed to get the red dot sighted in for 25 yards on rest. Then rechecked and final adjustment standing. More practice required before I can print solid groups at 25 yards. Red dot was a lot of fun to shoot though.

Back