testtest

XDS-2.0 .45

Not sure but may have been that I was manually racking it before now that I took some very good advice and put full clip in with slide locked open and it did its own thing they strip/fire and eject cleanly!
May have found my go to. Sleek, lightweight, powerful, and the accuracy at a distance is impressive.

I suspect that you might not have been bring the slide back fully reward, or that you were riding it (slowing it down) as it went forward, which was causing the feed issue.

Either way, glad to hear that it’s been resolved.

It’s been said, but I would do two things: One, work on getting past the “not charging the firearm for carry”, you are putting yourself and or loved ones at a serious disadvantage by not doing so. Two, concentrate on hollow-point carry rounds functioning @ 100%. As long as that is 100% IMO, you should be good to go. I hope you don’t take #one the wrong way. Heck, when I first started carrying many years ago, I was the same way, my answer to it was, I only carried hammer fired pistols, then I bought my first Glock, and some time later experienced an attempted home invasion. I learned that night, under duress it takes too long to make ready to fight, with a auto loader that is not charged to fire. If they would have made entry on the first attempt, I would have been a sitting duck. I got over my fear of a charged firearm that night.😉

Anyway, good luck to you and stay with it, it gets easier.☕

you are probably ridding the slide, let it slam forward, or use the slide release, if you are determined to carry empty chamber, (not a good idea) I suggest a bigger gun or DA/SA weapon.

Back