testtest

XDs 9mm Pinky Extension for 7rd Mag

Springfield Armory refers to these as a "hook plate". They don't show the mags with them on their store page but they have them. I do not know if they sell the extension individually. You could call them and ask.

Springfield Armory refers to these as a "hook plate". They don't show the mags with them on their store page but they have them. I do not know if they sell the extension individually. You could call them and ask.

Thank you Sir!

I’ll reach out to them. I’d also be curious to see what they look like.

Since they don't seem to have a picture on their website, I'll post a few here of the finished product.

7 round with hook plate.jpg 20200901_233448.jpg

I have an XDs 9mm but should be the same mag, right?

Thats exactly what I’m looking for. And I just ordered 4 regular 7rd mags from them this afternoon! Hoping they can change my order.

Thanks again.

You want to call them for sure. When I ordered mine, they told me to type in "with hook plate" in the instructions. That would give you exactly what you see in the pic above.

The gun pictured is an XDS Mod 2 in 9MM. The XDS and The XDS Mod 2 have different texturing on the mag extensions. I am not sure if the hook plate would matter. Definitely call them before they send out the shipment and explain to them what you have and what you are looking for. Customer Service has always been great to deal with.
800-680-6866

Thx!

Curious, other than this forum.....what’s another active SA forum? I’m looking for the same firearm you have but in bi-tone. Thing is, I’m in CA and I’d need to find a private seller.

Not sure on that one as this is the only forum I am on. Maybe one of the other forum members can chime in with an answer for you.

The one above has the tritium front sight and blacked out rear. I find myself grabbing this one more often than some of my other carry options. One of my favorites.

Good luck with your search.

Agreed @David N. The 8 round mags are a bit more comfortable for my hand as well. I also carry with the 8 round. I have also found that The 8 round fits very nicely in I guess what you would call the watch pocket in a pair of jeans. The extension sticks out the top giving you the ability to grab it. I though it may want to fall out but anytime I have carried an extra mag this way, it has never moved. Even when getting in and out of the car all day.

You want to call them for sure. When I ordered mine, they told me to type in "with hook plate" in the instructions. That would give you exactly what you see in the pic above.

The gun pictured is an XDS Mod 2 in 9MM. The XDS and The XDS Mod 2 have different texturing on the mag extensions. I am not sure if the hook plate would matter. Definitely call them before they send out the shipment and explain to them what you have and what you are looking for. Customer Service has always been great to deal with.
800-680-6866

Just got off the phone with CS and they swapped out my order!

Thanks again.

Back