testtest

Yes , No , Yes ,No

Hi,

I know I'm preaching to the choir. The state of Illinois and the country would be much better served if laws were enforced such that criminals were arrested, prosecuted, and jailed for their full sentences rather than passing do-nothing, ineffective laws that punish honest, law-abiding gun owners.

How's that for a profound glimpse into the obvious? ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

If it were a crime to own a firearm and all of the law abiding citizens didn't have any, the problem would still exist! PROBLEM being criminals don't care! When they care nothing about fixing the REAL issues yhey shouldn't be reelected 9r elected in the 1st place! Those that elect these jackasses should be in jail along with the rest of the criminals! Reason for stating that is they are an accessory (should be). They're the ones that are ok with banning everything lawful except killing babies!

And all the folks who took part in "freedom week" have until Jan 1 2024 to dispose of the firearm either through sales or "moving" it to outside of the state. All banned firearms purchased and acquired during freedom week will not be grandfathered in. Since the state runs the background checks here in the people's republic, they know what you have and when you acquired them. Smells a little like entrapment.

And all the folks who took part in "freedom week" have until Jan 1 2024 to dispose of the firearm either through sales or "moving" it to outside of the state. All banned firearms purchased and acquired during freedom week will not be grandfathered in. Since the state runs the background checks here in the people's republic, they know what you have and when you acquired them. Smells a little like entrapment.
All the local firearms shops within 100 miles of me wouldn't sell those firearms that are restricted during that injunction. They did however set out all the magazines they had to sell, for that brief time.

Justice Coney Barrett has demanded that the city of Naperville provide documentation and arguments as to why she shouldn't issue an emergency stay . Their briefs are due monday by noon
They need to roll all of this Illinois mess up into one for the supreme court to look at. One of the biggest hurdles is that JB has stacked the Illinois supreme court and many of the lower courts with his hand picked bought and paid for judges. It is the reason he gloated so hugely when he stated, "I'll see you in court". He knew he had bought and paid for the court to find in his favor.

They need to roll all of this Illinois mess up into one for the supreme court to look at. One of the biggest hurdles is that JB has stacked the Illinois supreme court and many of the lower courts with his hand picked bought and paid for judges. It is the reason he gloated so hugely when he stated, "I'll see you in court". He knew he had bought and paid for the court to find in his favor.
Yeah but...
This is the Supreme court. The big federal one, not the state. Since this is a constitutional concern, it's federal. If it were procedural, like DeVore is claiming, it would be state. That is why I am personally thrilled to death with Justice Coney Barrett's involvement

Yeah but...
This is the Supreme court. The big federal one, not the state. Since this is a constitutional concern, it's federal. If it were procedural, like DeVore is claiming, it would be state. That is why I am personally thrilled to death with Justice Coney Barrett's involvement
The lawsuit DeVore brought was on procedural due process. It concerned Illinois taking an existing bill that had already been read and heard on the floor , gutting it , and then inserting the new language of the new bill and passing it. This was done to stop anyone from speaking against any bad bills. It is also against the Illinois state Constitution bylaws.

Our state sucks when it comes to being open about anything! :mad:

Yeah but...
I'm well aware of which Supreme Court it is. In case you missed it, my statement was that we cannot do anything here in our state courts because of JB stacking the court system here.

I'm well aware of which Supreme Court it is. In case you missed it, my statement was that we cannot do anything here in our state courts because of JB stacking the court system here.
Now how can you say such a thing about our wonderful Gov.? He only gave $500,000.00 to two different State Supreme Justices and then his special PAC gave them each another $500,000.00 .

Besides , now that they have been elected , he says we need to limit the amount any one person can contribute to a political person going forward. He has our best interests at heart. Honest!!!! ;)

( sarcasm now off )

We're in agreement, it's all good. I was simply stating that our "Supreme Court" doesn't mean diddly squat. Yes, it's bought and paid for by campaign contributions from gov Flintstone, that gov Flintstone himself signed laws against. To make matters worse, those two skanks flatly refuse to recuse themselves. "We're above reproach, there's no impropriety here.🤥" Yeah, right!
Once (hopefully) the fed Supreme Court rolls on this,it should about kill all this ban shenanigans across the country. This guy, Easterbrook, he's a piece of work. The Supreme Court has spanked him a couple times in the past over ridiculous rulings regarding 2A cases. I'm anxiously waiting to see/ hear how this all shakes out.

So the 7th circuit court of appeals has released an expedited time table for briefs and arguments. They're trying to circumvent the Supreme court getting involved any further. They should've got a move-on from the get-go. Now, the downside is that the stay remains in place. This could turn in our favor. Either way, if they rule against us, it gets appealed to the Supreme court, if we win, well, we win. The bottom line, the whole thing is unconstitutional and will be proven. Whether at the appellate or Supreme, it's up to the judges to do their job. Considering it will be in the northern district of 7th circuit, you know we'll probably draw some leftist activist judges.

Back