testtest

“You Can’t Fake The G’s”

The intent of the post is show the realism of the movie, and not a commentary on TC as an actor.

IMO, he put together a very good movie, considering the crap that's otherwise showing.
1662684368712.gif

The intent of the post is show the realism of the movie, and not a commentary on TC as an actor.

IMO, he put together a very good movie, considering the crap that's otherwise showing.
Exactly! I do not share his views on a lot of things, BUT the man must be given props for the amount of time he puts into his movies. I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I will be purchasing the 4k disc's to sit right beside the 4k of the first.
Besides how many of you fly P51 mustangs and know how to work on them? Evidently Tom does, who freaking knew?

Days of Thunder was a decent movie if you like NASCAR…..Robert Devalle was good in it and Michael Rooker was awesome
It's a wretched movie if you like NASCAR. There's not a scene in it that's not absolutely preposterous. But I will admit it IS a good story well told. (Just because Road Runner cartoons aren't real doesn't mean they're not entertaining.) I just saw it again a couple weeks ago. ;)

It's a wretched movie if you like NASCAR. There's not a scene in it that's not absolutely preposterous. But I will admit it IS a good story well told. (Just because Road Runner cartoons aren't real doesn't mean they're not entertaining.) I just saw it again a couple weeks ago. ;)
Name me a racing film that isn’t a borderline sketchy movie! IMO, the best was probably John Frankenheimer’s Grand Prix was probably the best, but the cinematography, editing and soundtrack are what make it. The story itself is 1st rate sop opera. Grand Prix is cool for the cars, but it is dull. Rush was just ok and Ford vs Ferrari was ok but it’s US-centric pov completely neglected one half of the story. Not to mention practically ignoring the most beautiful racing car ever built - The Ferrari 330 P3. Hopefully the new film that Lewis Hamilton is attached to will get it right, but history says probably not. Btw, I intentionally left the Stallone Indycar film off the list!

Back