testtest

you ever aggressively........

Old_Me

Ronin
fight off a cold before it really gets you..??

about 2 days ago, i was getting that feeling of a cold coming on.

i have Tylenol Severe cold/flu tablets, and Vicks' NyQuil

for me, if i let a cold develop, (by not acting fast) i end up with a nasty sinus infection.

then a trip to the doctor for x-rays (on my sinuses and lungs) and antibiotics....all to make sure it did not develop into a lung issue.

that sinus infection can get so bad, i fall to the floor gasping for air....scared the hell outta the wife. she wanted to call 911, but i told her no, i knew it was going stop, and i'll start breathing right again.

i try to avoid all that, by being aggressive in fighting what should be a "simple" cold.

i am feeling better now, just a little light headed, due to the NyQuil.

Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, calcium and magnesium and a multi vitamin are my daily fortifications. I started feeling congested a few days ago and started taking Mucinex to clear me out. If I get a cold, it can be hell getting rid of it, maybe a month, so I take precautions.
yeah, i had those Zinc lozenges here, and i take vitamins every day.

my doctor recommeds Tylenol due to my BP

and yes, many times a "simple cold" can last a very long time.

I was constantly flying around the world for work.
Didn’t your arms ever get tired?……
1712250053061.gif

I have been taking this supplement for 3 years and I have not had a cold since I started taking this.
When my wife feels a cold starting she takes Coricidin HBP and it's gone in one day.

View attachment 55333
i got this, at cvs today, on sale too.

directions say to take 2 per day

i will only take 1 per day. it'll just build me up slower, plus the cost of buying it monthly just ain't gonna happen.

FB_IMG_1712332905847.jpg

Every time my wife and I get a really bad cold this is what we take. Right before covid became a thing we are fairly certain that we contracted it. We went to bed and we started taking sambucol either every three or every 4 hours we were out for 4 days but then it was done.

I felt a cold coming and shoved some paper towel up my nose that was doused with Listerine. Rubbed it around up there, cleaned things out nicely.

Cold disappeared.
I've heard some old home remedies in my life, but this is a new one for me!!! Good on ya' tapehoser......!

Even with my daily vitamin regimen I had a case of community pneumonia sneak up on me at the end of last year. The only reason I found out I had it was the shortness of breath I was experiencing which prompted me to go to ER.

Even with my daily vitamin regimen I had a case of community pneumonia sneak up on me at the end of last year. The only reason I found out I had it was the shortness of breath I was experiencing which prompted me to go to ER.
you know my eyes leapt to the words before i read it and it actually sank in
i swear the 2 words right after DAILY, was vagina regimen... thats what i get trying to read the forum on my phones screen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: :love: :love: :unsure:

Back