testtest

You know you’re old when....

Tisk , tisk , tisk why you young whippersnappers don't have a clue. Why I can reculeck when we'aul hada stuff some powder and lead down the barrel of ourz rifles afore we could shuut em.
Well us young whippersnappers can’t understand why you old
snappedwhippers can’t get past the fact that new guns don’t need to have things stuffed down the barrel when we enjoy shooting things out of the barrel. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤠😂😂😂😂

I said this in another thread but, it still holds true ...... You know you're old when you wake up 3-4 times a night to go pee, and when you get to the bathroom you find out you already did! Papa knows what I'm talking about. :cry::cry::cry::(:rolleyes:

He's one of the few on here I can to call 'old man'. He told me once that at his age it takes him all night to do what he used to do all night! And yeh, I know what he's talking about!!! :cry::cry::cry::(:rolleyes:

I’m middle aged. I turn 52 on Friday. I work with a bunch of guys who are 21-35 ish. I’m sorta mellowed out in my old age so when all these kids would rib me, call me old man, etc. I never said anything. Just laughed along with them. I mean it’s construction, this is how guys are. A year or two ago a couple guys I wouldn’t call friends, actually they are guys I used to mix it up with back in the day, got hired in my department. For some odd reason these kids don’t rib me anymore. I could show them some old man **** 😂

I like when I’m at the range with a pile of crazy ass shotguns and I start wasting full milk jugs and other inanimate objects ( which suck when you’re done and have to clean it up). Pretty much any activity stops and everyone is watching me. Usually someone comes up and asks if they can shoot one. None of those people think me or my guns are old.

I’m middle aged. I turn 52 on Friday. I work with a bunch of guys who are 21-35 ish. I’m sorta mellowed out in my old age so when all these kids would rib me, call me old man, etc. I never said anything. Just laughed along with them. I mean it’s construction, this is how guys are. A year or two ago a couple guys I wouldn’t call friends, actually they are guys I used to mix it up with back in the day, got hired in my department. For some odd reason these kids don’t rib me anymore. I could show them some old man **** 😂

I like when I’m at the range with a pile of crazy ass shotguns and I start wasting full milk jugs and other inanimate objects ( which suck when you’re done and have to clean it up). Pretty much any activity stops and everyone is watching me. Usually someone comes up and asks if they can shoot one. None of those people think me or my guns are old.

So. You are expecting to die at 104? My mother did live to 103 so I guess it is possible. :unsure:

Back