testtest

YOU MUST BE KIDDING !!

So you’re here for telling???? Sorry couldn’t resist.

Seriously though I doubt a report from one person is enough to make them jump. What was described in the original post happens A LOT. I have been at the Indy 1500 and over heard some Hispanic makes blatantly ask how much more for no paperwork. That’s the bigger issue. In the original case while there was a perceived language barrier nobody asked to not do paperwork it was presumed they couldn’t and while the presumption was probably right what stands to get a PC affidavit secured and what one presumes is not a qualifying factor very few judges will sign it.

And ATF agents have to get their ASAC or above to approve anything to move forward.
this from you earlier...

"This past Monday my brother in law and I took the trip to Cabela's in Hamburg, PA. IA few feet away from us were two (gentlemen) with a revolver on the counter and a gun sales employee explaining to both of them (one not speaking any English and his buddy speaking a foreign language counseling him on what the form was and explaining in a foreign language how to fill the form out). This went on for several minutes until I interrupted the sales guy asking what was going on here. I told him that the buyer is committing a felony if he can not complete the application himself. (it was apparent to me that the purchaser could not read or write english) and as a gun sales employee he should know better!! I was so #issed off that we left the store. "

if you presumed something was wrong, on the salesman's part, or the stores part, then you should have followed up on this, with a formal complaint to the ATF, and let them handle this.

what makes you think one complaint from one person, won't make them act on it..???

it's those "one complaints" that makes the ATF aware of anything going on that is wrong.

Somehow in this state that judge must be making money from this.
There was hardly ever a governor of Illinois or some politician that didn't shake someone down for extra cash.
Gov.George Ryan sold CDL's to anyone until a family was killed by a truck driver.
Almost every aldermen in the Chicago has had charges of bribery brought against them.
Madigan got caught shaking down COM-ED and is awaiting his trial and the list goes on.
If a person can make illegal money on a side hustle it can happen here.
I thought Illinois had a law that all former governors have to serve prison time after they are replaced?🙄. Or maybe it’s just something they all do? The Dem machine has been running (ruining) the state for as far back as I can remember, with Mayor Daley and his cronies basically controlling Springfield by remote control. I left because of that crap 37 years ago😏

Since when is speaking English a requirement to be a US citizen or own a gun ? I mean it may be, but I’ve never heard that.

That said, I’ve watched Cabelas sell used 9MMs ( 5 of them) to someone who was pretty obviously to me not buying them all for himself. In fact every time you go into the store in Hazelwood, Mo. you will see guys just like him eying up the used gun rack and making their way through the lines.
To become a citizen they give you a ridiculous little sentence test to see if you can speak and understand English. It's pretty pathetic actually. I know several citizens who can't understand English, let alone speak it.

A northern Illinois judge declared that an illegal immigrant has the right to a firearm. No questions asked, no Illinois FOID card, because of the 2nd Admendment he can have a firearm. However if you're an Illinois citizen you're going to have to blow the governor to have one.
I think I am going to establish residency in Mexico then walk across to Arizona and enjoy the benefits and good life. No need to worry about a job, health insurance, or saving for retirement. It will all be provided for free. I just won't go yet because if Trump is back in office I don't want to get stuck down there 🤠

Back