testtest

You want a 3rd World Country-You get 3rd World Justice

Can't have it both ways. Probe over beating of alleged 7-Eleven thief sparks outrage: Prosecutors should 'have that criminal in jail'

Does a body good to see a thug get the woopin" they have had coming for way to long.

People are getting tired of the " soft on crime " policies put forth by some prosecutors . If something doesn't change we will soon see things make a change towards the past and that won't be good for civilization.

I'm afraid vigilantism will grow where law and order withers away.
I’m ready ..
1691626294082.gif

I'm afraid vigilantism will grow where law and order withers away.
I get that. I'm with you on that. OTOH, I'm even more afraid that it WON'T. :oops:

Any sane government would step up and start doing their gorram job before things get to that point. Sadly, such places are getting fewer and farther between.

The prosecutors changed their minds….

In other convenience store robbery news….

Our Governor in Florida just removed another liberal do nothing state attorney in Orlando. That's two that have tried their liberal easy on criminals BS and he hammered them. Listen to them cry "dictator" but the courts have already upheld him on the prior removal. The Florida constitution gives the governor authority to remove any state official. Maybe this wll catch on

and when we have "soft on crime DA's" or politicians that demand to defund the police, only anarchy can follow.

i have no idea how on earth the progressives can ever think their policies will work.

i guess they haven't seen sci-fi movies where such things are all too real a possibility
Oh their policies work just fine to start the change of this country into a 3rd world country. Anyone who thinks even 50% of the illegals that are crossing our border want to accept our way of life and fully support our constitution need their head examined.

The prosecutors changed their minds….

In other convenience store robbery news….

The mayor is an idiot and a race baiting opportunist. Recent text messages have surfaced which indicate her father, who is her advisor, is the man behind the curtain. If you don't know, her father is Virvus Jones. Disgraced ex city comptroller who went to prison a couple decades ago for embezzlement.

I should also point out that if our local newspaper hadn't, immediately and without any facts, ran story after story about what a travesty it was Ferguson likely would have been spared. And clearly none of these people have read the OBAMA DOJ report, which states flatly that Mike Brown charged the cop, who did everything he could NOT to shoot him until he finally had to and also points out that the "Hand's up don't shoot" business was a lie perpetrated by his little accomplice, who coincidentally was never charged with anything.

This is what happens when politically correct, white liberals allow the animals to run the zoo. And don't look now, but it's not just St. Louis.

"STEN gun in hand, where the gun is law...."

--Warren Zevon, "Jungle Work," Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School, Warner/Electra 1980

"Out here, 'due process' is a bullet."

--John Wayne, several movies including The Green Berets, Batjac Productions, 1968.

Back