testtest

You’ll need an F-16

Well, I know where to find a couple…
In private hands .. Ol Joe, folks own tanks, jets, LMG’s already.
Doesnt mean we want to take on the Dems, it just means we love cool 💩.

Well, I know where to find a couple…
In private hands .. Ol Joe, folks own tanks, jets, LMG’s already.
Doesnt mean we want to take on the Dems, it just means we love cool 💩.

I might know a man who might be able to help you out. Do you need a particular model. Block 50/52, 60, 70? Might have to put your name on list for a Block 70. 😎

Ol Joe is a firearms expert:

4D4F01B1-D1C0-47B5-9F14-CA40C84BDE27.jpeg

This is the Field & Stream article from 2013 where he wisely provides advice about simply firing a shotgun "through the door" as a viable means of home defense. He is a moron... "no joke".

This is the Field & Stream article from 2013 where he wisely provides advice about simply firing a shotgun "through the door" as a viable means of home defense. He is a moron... "no joke".

I always used that statement as an example of what not to do in my classes.

It should be highly obvious by now to most "normal" citizens that he is an absolute liar. Remember when he got in the face of that union worker that stated at all he wanted to do is take our guns? Notice how aggressive he got?
The guy needs to go!
I'll just stop because anything else will risk my membership here. The absolute worse president in the history of the U.S.A.

I have come to be surprised on days when he fails to stick his foot in his mouth. They are going to have to hustle him off to the basement again pretty soon
thats why there are letting him run,, if he does get re elected...a few days after the inauguration, he will pull an ELVIS and die on the toilet , then be portrayed as a saint, cackling Harris will be swooped in and Gaven newsome will be VP...then a month later Harris will fall down a ladder and be incapacitated, but still cackle on as she drools

i seriously doubt the real military will follow the illegal order from potus to attack the us population.... yes the sell outs in the upper echelon will try to force the actions, and be removed from position very quickly.. this starts the revolution or civil war

my time in the navy i saw 1st hand a CDR be relieved because of illegal orders. it was a shocker and very weird. but i salute the 2nd in command for taking a stand and doing the hard task that could have put him in hot hot hot water. it was ugly for a few days. but then we moved on and completed the mission.

and veterans are going to protect their orbit. not the jackwagons in dc
i am blessed to live in a very rural area, so we have a longer time to see what shakes out and prepare.

Last edited:
The Dimwit in Diapers made that assertion once before.

Only a wannabe dictator would make continual threats against the people. We know these people advocate for harassing and even defer to violence against their political opponents.

Scripted WH hogwash and when the twits go on rambling they’re still are unable to string along any intelligent point, to wit;

“So here is how it goes: There are two pots of water and two frogs. And in one pot, you put the frog in the water, and you slowly turn up the heat. And that frog is just hanging out as the heat just slowly gets hotter, to the point that water starts to boil and that frog perishes,” said Kamala.

“In the other pot of water, you first turn up the heat real high, the water is boiling. You drop that frog in, he’ll jump right out. The lesson there, as far as I’m concerned, don’t be that first frog,” she added.

Does that mean there’s a need smarter frogs or bigger pots? Huh, wuh ?

Why wait, turn up the heat…gotta ’peach 46 and the crackling side order.

Back