testtest

Your favorite KISS album

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
I am referring to original members and original songs that they wrote and played, my pick is Destroyer…..when this came out it blew my mind, great songs, great writing, great music.

1683945504081.jpeg

Last edited:
I am referring to original members and original songs that they wrote and played, my pick is Destroyer…..when this came out it blew my mind, great songs, great writing, great music.

View attachment 39497
I now completely understand what happened to your mind, thank you for clarifying. 🤯🤓🥸🤣😂🤣

Honestly I’ve never been a fan of this genre, just not the type of music that I enjoy listening to. 🥱🙄😎

I cannot say that I have a favorite Kiss album. I simply do know know thier albums well. Kiss live was one that got a lot of play time. I did see them in concert several times and they put on a hell of a show.

As far as albums go I have everything Led Zeppelin ever did in 8 track, cassette, cd, and vinyl. Eric Clapton, Bob Seger, Bad Company, Queen were all groups I bought a lot of.

Bob Seger I saw in concert many times over the years. Even was there both nights they recorded Live Bullet.

Gene Simmons is the reason I started playing bass when I was 8 years old.
My first concert was Kiss with John Cougar opening, October 2 1979 at The Checkerdome in St. Louis.
Every one of their albums up until Dynasty is excellent. After that Kiss became irrelevant to me.

Hard to pick a favorite. For pure nostalgia I'd say the debut Album with Japanese make-up and Rock and Roll Over.

Dressed To Kill and Kiss Alive I probably still get the most play around here.

I was a bonafide Kiss fanatic, member of the "Kiss Army", dressed like Gene even when it wasn't Halloween from the time I was 8 years old until about 14.

100,000 Years
Got To Choose
She
Black Diamond

These are F'ing fantastic songs that sound as good to me today as they did when I was 8.

I cannot say that I have a favorite Kiss album. I simply do know know thier albums well.
Same here. I only have their first album, and my favorite songs on it are "Firehouse" and "Strutter."

I was a huge Bowie and Mott the Hoople fan back in the day. Also had a few albums from New York Dolls, Starz, Tin House, Roxy Music, early Queen, Alice Cooper, Brownsville Station, and so forth.

Dressed to Kill was also very good, I couldn’t see how they could top this in awhile, then bang….Alive came out, my opinion this album was the best live album produced at that time, then Destroyer came out and wow, agree Dynasty was bad, like Bob said, after it I kind of gave up on them, also a Kiss Army guy at the time…..lol

Gene Simmons is the reason I started playing bass when I was 8 years old.
My first concert was Kiss with John Cougar opening, October 2 1979 at The Checkerdome in St. Louis.
Every one of their albums up until Dynasty is excellent. After that Kiss became irrelevant to me.

Hard to pick a favorite. For pure nostalgia I'd say the debut Album with Japanese make-up and Rock and Roll Over.

Dressed To Kill and Kiss Alive I probably still get the most play around here.

I was a bonafide Kiss fanatic, member of the "Kiss Army", dressed like Gene even when it wasn't Halloween from the time I was 8 years old until about 14.

100,000 Years
Got To Choose
She
Black Diamond

These are F'ing fantastic songs that sound as good to me today as they did when I was 8.
In 79 I was still playing records from 69. Kiss music just never appealed.

when my girls were pre-teens ( i forget thier ages back then), i took them to the civic center for a KISS concert.

it was hell i tell you, HELL...

the "best KISS album"..???

is the one i never bought them...........

they had to save up their allowance money, then i wouldn't take them to the record store....... :LOL:

the wife did, but then too, i was on the road, to NOT have to hear that cat wallowing

Zep and The Who. Call me stick in the mid old fudd. Never really got into kiss.
I am also a huge Zep fan. And Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Alice in Chains, Primus, Nirvana, STP, Hank Sr., Hank III, CDB, Faces, Little Feat, Robert Palmer, The Meters, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mr. Bungle, Beastie Boys, Kid Rock, Blind Faith, CLAPTON IS GOD, Cream, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Deftones, RUSH, YES, George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Marty Stuart, Earl Scruggs, The Doors, Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, Pink Floyd, THE Pink Floyd ( with Barrett), Syd Barrett, Mad Season, Filter, Local H, The Clash, Stevie Wonder, Jimi Hendrix, Rick Derringer, Joe Walsh, George Thoroughgood,

Jeez. I could literally do this all day.

I am also a huge Zep fan. And Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Alice in Chains, Primus, Nirvana, STP, Hank Sr., Hank III, CDB, Faces, Little Feat, Robert Palmer, The Meters, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mr. Bungle, Beastie Boys, Kid Rock, Blind Faith, CLAPTON IS GOD, Cream, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Deftones, RUSH, YES, George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Marty Stuart, Earl Scruggs, The Doors, Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, Pink Floyd, THE Pink Floyd ( with Barrett), Syd Barrett, Mad Season, Filter, Local H, The Clash, Stevie Wonder, Jimi Hendrix, Rick Derringer, Joe Walsh, George Thoroughgood,

Breath my son breath..…..😬😬

Just list who you don’t like. Shorter list.

Just list who you don’t like. Shorter list.
Probably not. You have to remember I am a musician and have been since I was 8. I'm 54 now. My knowledge of popular music from the early 60s through the 90s is extensive. Really extensive.

The last band I started had enough cover music to play for 12 hours straight. And none of that was really classic rock or old rock and roll. That was really just hard rock and alternative.

Probably not. You have to remember I am a musician and have been since I was 8. I'm 54 now. My knowledge of popular music from the early 60s through the 90s is extensive. Really extensive.

The last band I started had enough cover music to play for 12 hours straight. And none of that was really classic rock or old rock and roll. That was really just hard rock and alternative.
Sine…..sine….. what’s going on with you guys this morning…….🤣🤣

Ah, you corrected it…….😬

Go figure… I dont like Turkish guns, not a German Luger fan and ….
Wait for it …

Cannot Stand Eric Clapton. I cant tune the radio to another station fast enough when that dude comes on !!!!

Back