testtest

Your favorite KISS album

Go figure… I dont like Turkish guns, not a German Luger fan and ….
Wait for it …

Cannot Stand Eric Clapton. I cant tune the radio to another station fast enough when that dude comes on !!!!
There's a lot of Clapton I can't stand either. Like pretty much everything after about 1980.

Cream, Blind Faith, Derek and the Dominos and his early solo stuff is killer though.

Destroyer as well

I go see the KISS tribute band when they roll thru town. Quite good actually.

D398C472-2434-4C8A-8358-0E8B61AA67CE.jpeg

Destroyer as well

I go see the KISS tribute band when they roll thru town. Quite good actually.

View attachment 39514
I've seen Kiss 3 times. Two with all the original members and once with Eric Carr instead of Peter Criss. I've also seen Ace a few times. He played at a small-ish bar up in west STL county years ago. I met him and had a drink with him. He gave me some picks and an autograph. Totally cool guy.

Kiss Alive II was the first album I ever purchased. I've since learned to dislike live recordings, but this one was always special to me. My old college roommate does a great rendition, ie exact copy, of Ace's Shock Me on Alive II...with his latest band during their shows. Always a hit, even today.

I am also a huge Zep fan. And Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Alice in Chains, Primus, Nirvana, STP, Hank Sr., Hank III, CDB, Faces, Little Feat, Robert Palmer, The Meters, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mr. Bungle, Beastie Boys, Kid Rock, Blind Faith, CLAPTON IS GOD, Cream, Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Deftones, RUSH, YES, George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Marty Stuart, Earl Scruggs, The Doors, Paul Butterfield, John Mayall, Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, Pink Floyd, THE Pink Floyd ( with Barrett), Syd Barrett, Mad Season, Filter, Local H, The Clash, Stevie Wonder, Jimi Hendrix, Rick Derringer, Joe Walsh, George Thoroughgood,

Jeez. I could literally do this all day.
PREACH IT, BROTHER!

Go figure… I dont like Turkish guns, not a German Luger fan and ….
Wait for it …

Cannot Stand Eric Clapton. I cant tune the radio to another station fast enough when that dude comes on !!!!
slowhand is not that bad but he is not one of my favorites. I think Mark Knopfler is underrated when it comes to guitarist from that era.
Keeping with kiss I do recall wanting to see what crazy stuff gene Simmons would pull off then I was off to something else.

Back