testtest

Your neck of the woods

North Western Pennsylvania 0205101406[1].jpg

White stuff falling from the sky now in Ohio.

Where are you (no need to be specific)?

I'm inner-ring Cleveland, just to the east - Shaker Heights, right on the border between the primary and secondary snow-belts. We've been getting sprinkles since about 3PM, but nothing like your pretty flakes. There actually was coverage on untreated surfaces just about an hour ago, but it's now completely melted. :(

Where are you (no need to be specific)?

I'm inner-ring Cleveland, just to the east - Shaker Heights, right on the border between the primary and secondary snow-belts. We've been getting sprinkles since about 3PM, but nothing like your pretty flakes. There actually was coverage on untreated surfaces just about an hour ago, but it's now completely melted. :(
I live 120 miles east of Columbus, or 15 miles west of Wheeling WVA, eastern Ohio.

I live in Southeast Michigan and it’s just been that annoying damp cold. Low to mid 30’s. Too warm to snow and today is the first time I’ve seen the sun this year. I‘m not looking forward to 3 more months of this exact weather. We only have 3 seasons winter, fall and summer. We don’t get spring.

Various weather has been coming in off the ocean the last week. Temps have been bouncing up & down around freezing in the valley bottom giving snow for most of the week & then some melting.

But the hills (mountains) have been getting all snow since with just some elevation gain influences the temps. Been getting a good snow pack so far & the next month or so will be the final topping off before we head into spring and then we'll see how the spring melt goes. Hopefully nice & easy into June.

Last edited:
Back