Just purchased a Hellcat osp. When I pull the trigger just before the trigger breaks, the slide moves. I haven’t experienced this with other guns. Is this normal on the Hellcats?
Had my old 1911 checked out and the ejector replaced. Finally got a proper front sight for my CZ 83 (9mmMak) so I don't have to do a six o'clock hold when I practice with it. Got new grips for my S&W Mod 10 (1922) since the old ones were getting a bit weathered and the "Hard Rubber" was coming off when I shot it.
Happy 245th Birthday America !!! Greatest country on earth & most benevolent nation in the world's history. I am proud to be an American. 2A all the way.
"I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America." ~Article 6 Code of Conduct, U.S. Military
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor." ~Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776.
New member and new gun owner. Just recently got my hands on a 308 saint victor pistol. Any ideas on set ups? Thanks! Haha also got to mention this.. I’m ****ing loving that 308
New member I own 8 firearms one shot gun in a 12 gauge one lever action Henry in 22 magnum Springfield 1911 in a45 Smith Wesson in a 38 model 640 and mp shied 40 and ruger 22lr and beretta 92fs and a heritage 22/22 magnum single action cowboy gun that’s all for now
New member here: Currently own 12 handguns + a box of holsters. latest addition is hellcat osp. All are in either .380, 9mm, or .45. I figure if the **** ever really hits the fan. Those three calibers are the most common throughout the world, and should be the easiest to find. Also have 10 rifles.