testtest

Greetings from a Democrat!

Guns&aweiner

Operator
Just kidding.

I actually just wanted to post a quick thread to introduce myself as I am new to the party here. Took some of my guns off various hidden magnets around the house and cleaned out the safe to show you guys my set up!

kimber k6s
Ruger SP101
Smith and Wesson EZ 380
Sig sauer P365
Springfield xds mod 2 .45
Springfield xds mod 2 9mm
Dickinson 12 gauge
Springfield saint edge 556 rifle
Springfield saint edge pdw 556
Springfield saint victor in 308
Springfield saint victor in 300 blackout
Hammerli Tac R1 22LR

I know it seems I might be overly enthusiastic about Springfield…and well…I am. Once I went to the edge I sold my other ARs and started adding to more Springfields. What are some of your favorite guns that I need to add to my collection? Right now I have my eye on another kimber revolver with a wood grip, maybe a 1911 or that new ruger 9 max to supplement the p365.

Attachments

• D612A5DD-E7CB-4AA0-B845-166C035DDF1C.jpeg
    D612A5DD-E7CB-4AA0-B845-166C035DDF1C.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 174
Just kidding.

I actually just wanted to post a quick thread to introduce myself as I am new to the party here. Took some of my guns off various hidden magnets around the house and cleaned out the safe to show you guys my set up!

kimber k6s
Ruger SP101
Smith and Wesson EZ 380
Sig sauer P365
Springfield xds mod 2 .45
Springfield xds mod 2 9mm
Dickinson 12 gauge
Springfield saint edge 556 rifle
Springfield saint edge pdw 556
Springfield saint victor in 308
Springfield saint victor in 300 blackout
Hammerli Tac R1 22LR

I know it seems I might be overly enthusiastic about Springfield…and well…I am. Once I went to the edge I sold my other ARs and started adding to more Springfields. What are some of your favorite guns that I need to add to my collection? Right now I have my eye on another kimber revolver with a wood grip, maybe a 1911 or that new ruger 9 max to supplement the p365.

Welcome to the forum. Nice collection.

First up, you need some HK in your life. I suggest VP9, PL30 and USP 45.
Maybe some PCCs. Bet7 would have some interesting ideas. I'm looking at the CZ Scorpion myself, but the PC charger looks good. Also several people including Bear Creek and PSA have pistol length 9mm uppers pretty reasonable. So roll your own.
The Keltec Sub 2000 CQB looks interesting. Already suppressed, one tax stamp.
Speaking of KelTec, you definitely need new and better shotguns. You should get ALL of these. Keltec KS7, IWI Tavor TS-12, Mossberg Shockwave and the venerable Benelli M4. I would avoid any "AR" type shotguns or anything with external box magazines.

Welcome to the forum. Nice collection.

First up, you need some HK in your life. I suggest VP9, PL30 and USP 45.
Maybe some PCCs. Bet7 would have some interesting ideas. I'm looking at the CZ Scorpion myself, but the PC charger looks good. Also several people including Bear Creek and PSA have pistol length 9mm uppers pretty reasonable. So roll your own.
The Keltec Sub 2000 CQB looks interesting. Already suppressed, one tax stamp.
Speaking of KelTec, you definitely need new and better shotguns. You should get ALL of these. Keltec KS7, IWI Tavor TS-12, Mossberg Shockwave and the venerable Benelli M4. I would avoid any "AR" type shotguns or anything with external box magazines.
Great feedback. I don’t even really shoot that it was just bought on a whim because I liked how it looked. 😁

My bad I thought angled or horizontal grips were acceptable on pistols. Guess I need to learn how to read again.
No, they are perfectly legal. Right now. You need to read the proposed rule change the ATF released last week. Any AR pistol with a brace is going to be subjected to some point system based off other accessories. Like optics, handgrips, etc. More than 4 points and now you have a SBR and need a tax stamp. It's not a law yet, but it very well may be soon.

yes I have. I thought the bigger issue was the braces themselves. I planned to just get tax stamps if anything changes and I’m not grandfathered into any new laws.
Well that's one way to deal with it I guess. Seems to me that could get expensive and oppressive.

Personally I find very little practical use for the brace anyway. Even before this rule change was announced mine don't have them. That doesn't change the fact that it pisses me off. Either way I have no interest in giving the bastards $200 for each pistol, registering it and waiting 7 months for the privilege.

No, they are perfectly legal. Right now. You need to read the proposed rule change the ATF released last week. Any AR pistol with a brace is going to be subjected to some point system based off other accessories. Like optics, handgrips, etc. More than 4 points and now you have a SBR and need a tax stamp. It's not a law yet, but it very well may be soon.

oh I got ya now. Thank you I’ll read about the point system more. I read a little bit. It it just seemed like it was too easy to go over 4 points so I just assumed I would need the tax stamp.

Maybe I'm wrong. I thought a braced pistol with anything but a handstop was a no-no. It was my understanding that included angled and vertical fwd grips. That was why viridian was so proud to have gotten approval as "not a foregrip"

Maybe I'm wrong. I thought a braced pistol with anything but a handstop was a no-no. It was my understanding that included angled and vertical fwd grips. That was why viridian was so proud to have gotten approval as "not a foregrip"

from what I can find those grips are legal. Maybe it would be better though if I go back to just regular hand stops to avoid any ambiguity. Maybe I’ll go do that now lol

90 degree grips is the assumption because the language states "vertical" grips. And that only applies to pistols shorter than 26". Mine is 26 1/4". I'm not putting a vertical grip on it, but I do have a handstop.

Back