testtest

Leather holsters.

I ordered one from Versacarry and just received it Thursday (OWB) . Looks and feels like quality leather. Super stiff so it will have a bit of breaking in to do but so far for the price it seems like a good deal.

PXL_20210418_235947967.jpg

I’ve always loved the look of Versa Carry but haven’t yet gotten one from them.
They almost always have some of the older models on sale, or ones that dont sell as quickly as others. Also, if you google for a coupon code quickly, you can almost always find an additional 15% off code that stacks with the sale price.

I got that Holster plus a matching black leather mag pouch, with shipping, for about $42.00
Can't complain at all.

I usually carry my EDC in leather IWB holsters. Have Desantis Cozy Partner holsters for three of my EDCs. I prefer leather to Kydex.

I have a bunch of the Kydex holsters but I have been shopping around looking at Leather IWB holsters. What is y’alls thoughts or experiences with leather holsters specially being IWB. it will be used for my EDC G19X.

Have heard many good things about Craft Holsters. Well made. They've got quite a variety for Glock G19X.

I have a number of Black Hills leather holsters. Rudy Lozano and his crew make great products. They will even do custom work for custom handguns, and do it fast. I had a custom 4.5 inch Redhawk before they ever made 4 inch version and Rudy made and got to me a holster for it in less than 3 weeks before I needed it for hunting.

☝️☝️☝️Ditto on the "Black Hills" leather and Rudy. He's done several for me, all OWB, and they're all great. Last one was for my Hellcat with the red dot. Give him a looksee. 👍👍👍

Not a very good one, but I'll try. Remember I'm a lefty, and I asked for the forward cant. Note the clearance for my SMSc red dot. Don't remember the exact price, but seems like about $50-$60. I also have the same model for my PF9.
holster.jpg

BobM, msg#2 at this link was a good reference I gave for Rudy and "Black hills" after my first holster back in 2020. Take a look at what I said and believe that's just how satisfied I was.

BobM, msg#2 at this link was a good reference I gave for Rudy and "Black hills" after my first holster back in 2020. Take a look at what I said and believe that's just how satisfied I was.

Sounds real good JJ,
I made a OWB leather holster out of a kit. Is pretty good quality. Turned out / works okay, but sits a little low for CC for some clothing. One you have looks good! I may make another leather holster from scratch in a different design. But, it all takes time and resources.

The one I posted in the pic is a high wear holster. The trigger guard is just about centered at the top edge of my belt. When I wear it just behind the first belt loop on my jeans, it hides my CCW very well.

Sld1959 above seems pretty satisfied with Blackhills too. You might want to see what he has to say about them.

The one I posted in the pic is a high wear holster. The trigger guard is just about centered at the top edge of my belt. When I wear it just behind the first belt loop on my jeans, it hides my CCW very well.
Checked out Blackhills site. Yup, there's a few there that really like. Will contact them asap. Thanks JJ!

Black Hills Leather:

Back