testtest

Am I Overreacting?

It is puzzling why Tim would not send you 8 new rounds. After all his company produces millions of rounds, so the cost of each round is negligible. In essence Tim values the cost of a few rounds more than the cost to his company's reputation that will result. The gun community is tight and that includes the members on this forum. We're one of the few places where "one for all and all for one" still means something.

That's a good question. I had a family member that passed on without giving one apology in their entire life, and don't understand the reason why.
It is puzzling why Tim would not send you 8 new rounds. After all his company produces millions of rounds, so the cost of each round is negligible. In essence Tim values the cost of a few rounds more than the cost to his company's reputation that will result. The gun community is tight and that includes the members on this forum. We're one of the few places where "one for all and all for one" still means something.
Like I said previously an apology would’ve solved this issue from the start. I don’t even want exchange, he can keep the money also. It’s all about principles and he doesn’t have any.

even "if" that guy Tim, sent him say a 10% off coupon on his next purchase.

then should duds be a problem again, Tim should ask to send back the entire box. it very well could be a line production problem.

can anyone imagine if law enforcement across the country bought ammo from Big Bore, and having duds..????

even "if" that guy Tim, sent him say a 10% off coupon on his next purchase.

then should duds be a problem again, Tim should ask to send back the entire box. it very well could be a line production problem.

can anyone imagine if law enforcement across the country bought ammo from Big Bore, and having duds..????
If LE bought duds and let it be known he’d probably be all on news stations apologizing. I guarantee everything he said to me wouldn’t come out his mouth if he was addressing LE.

It seems that Tim has decided to become part of the problem and not part of the solution. I don't know if he makes all of his components or if he buys components from various suppliers. If I owned the company I'd certainly be very interested to determine if the problem was on my end. As I have said, Tim has probably heard this same complaint from other customers and apparently has little motivation to research the problem unless he already knows where the fault lies and his ego will not allow him to address it.

Have never dealt with the guy personally so don't know what he was like before.
Or, if it's even him? Texting, email and messaging can be simulated by someone else. Is one of the downfalls of them.
But, do know some very serious medical conditions can alter a persons mood and temperament from the norm too.
Have seen, felt 1st hand, can be staggering for everyone around. So, try to keep an open mind?

Have never dealt with the guy personally so don't know what he was like before.
Or, if it's even him? Texting, email and messaging can be simulated by someone else. Is one of the downfalls of them.
But, do know some very serious medical conditions can alter a persons mood and temperament from the norm too.
Have seen, felt 1st hand, can be staggering for everyone around. So, try to keep an open mind?
I never had a problem with the ammo so this was my first time reaching out. If it was him or someone speaking on his behalf made a hell of an impression even though it was a negative one. I think I speak for a lot of us when I say when dealing with a business you’d expect quality customer service and professionalism. Though we may not get those 2 we all expect it.

Back