testtest

Am I Overreacting?

Update: So I responded to Tim about his poor customer service and that I’ll be going else where and his response was that I’m a liar and Americans are spoiled and that he want send me a free box of ammo when I didn’t even ask for a free box. Also that I lighten the trigger on my Model 60. There’s no way I’d alter a trigger on a $900 firearm. For $900 the trigger should be great where’s at. Here’s a little exert from his response below:
Again not to repeat others, but WOW, I would NEVER buy this ammo again, sounds to me this guy has a anger management issue, you kept your cool, which was good.

I would fire this guy on the spot if I was his supervisor! No second warning, that's it, pack your bags or box in this case. There's no excuse for this unprofessional behavior.
I think he’s the owner, and at the end of the day I just told him my experience with the ammo. It was just 8 rounds and he went off the hinges. If he just said “oh I’m sorry about that” I would’ve been cool about it. I didn’t ask him for my money back or free ammo, just wanted him to know so he would look into the situation.

I would file a formal complaint with management and allow them the opportunity to make it right. They may not be aware of this guy, and may appreciate you bringing this to their attention. No company would willingly allow one of their employees to besmirch their reputation.

Again not to repeat others, but WOW, I would NEVER buy this ammo again, sounds to me this guy has a anger management issue, you kept your cool, which was good.
I refuse to argue when I’m just explaining me experiences. Nobody is perfect and no product is either and that’s okay as long as you own up to it. I’ve made plenty of mistakes and never once have I jumped down someone’s throat when they’ve come to me about the mistakes I’ve made.

I would file a formal complaint with management and allow them the opportunity to make it right. They may not be aware of this guy, and may appreciate you bringing this to their attention. No company would willingly allow one of their employees to besmirch their reputation.
I think he’s the owner so filing a complaint won’t do any good.

I think he’s the owner, and at the end of the day I just told him my experience with the ammo. It was just 8 rounds and he went off the hinges. If he just said “oh I’m sorry about that” I would’ve been cool about it. I didn’t ask him for my money back or free ammo, just wanted him to know so he would look into the situation.
If he's the owner, then he's about to lose some customers over this.

Tim IS the owner. My guess is he got a bad batch of primers. I'm sure that happens. His response is crazy.

At the end of the day I thank you guys for the support. I’ve made up my mind to not purchase anymore Buffalo Bore ammo. I wish Tim the best, believe it or not I never witnessed this much negativity since high school and I graduated 17 years ago. Y’all guys have a good night, it’s currently 10:42 pm in Georgia right now and I’m about to get some sleep.

Update: So I responded to Tim about his poor customer service and that I’ll be going else where and his response was that I’m a liar and Americans are spoiled and that he want send me a free box of ammo when I didn’t even ask for a free box. Also that I lighten the trigger on my Model 60. There’s no way I’d alter a trigger on a $900 firearm. For $900 the trigger should be great where’s at. Here’s a little exert from his response below:
Wow you know what xxx this company that guy is a ass hole

personally, if you paid by credit card, then (call your credit card company) and dispute the charges, telling them that you are having issues with the purchase. that'll hold back the money for at least one, if not 2 billing periods from him, while the CC company "investigates".

then YOU CAN fax of via email, send them all the correspondence between you 2.

you may still end up paying, but you'd be screwing with him financially.

honestly, i think he deserves it too.

he needs an attitude adjustment, you can also go to "rip off report" and file a complaint with him there, and his state's BBB

if it were me..??

i'd know how to make his time in his office, uncomfortable...legally...which are the ways i pointed out

Last edited:
Well I'm sure we aren't the biggest gun forum. We are the best. And Tim just lost a bunch of potential customers. Over 8 bad rounds he produced and sold.
i never bought Buffalo Bore, and i'm glad i never did, nor have i ever saved the site in my search favorites.

but, i will MOST certainly tell all the guys i know at all 3 of the ranges i go to.

you know, you should link THIS site, to him, and let him show he has balls to defend himself.

I have never had a problem with Buffalo Bore either. I have used it a lot in my .357 revolver and my 10mm XDm. This really startled me. I would be very upset if this happened to me. Yes, you are using this ammo to defend life in some situations. You should be upset with them. I would be. Just my opinion, I am not an expert in anything, just shocked.

personally, if you paid by credit card, then (call your credit card company) and dispute the charges, telling them that you are having issues with the purchase. that'll hold back the money for at least one, if not 2 billing periods from him, while the CC company "investigates".

he needs an attitude adjustment, you can also go to "rip off report" and file a complaint with him there, and his state's BBB

if it were me..??

i'd know how to make his time in his office, uncomfortable...legally...which are the ways i pointed

if it were me..??

i'd know how to make his time in his office, uncomfortable...legally...which are the ways i pointed out
I just filed a complaint with the BBB, so I’m waiting to read a mouthful from Tim eventually. I’m sure he’s going to contact me again being problematic. An apology upfront would’ve solved this whole issue. Why are people so against apologizing? Especially between 2 adult men, it doesn’t make anyone weak or less than. I’ve apologized 1000s of times and I’m pretty sure I’ll be apologizing more in life.

Well I'm sure we aren't the biggest gun forum. We are the best. And Tim just lost a bunch of potential customers. Over 8 bad rounds he produced and sold.
This forum is big enough to me, the support from you all is great. I know I haven’t been on here in a while but that was because of health issues and being hospitalized for a week. But I really needed to share that experience so that you guys be aware.

I just filed a complaint with the BBB, so I’m waiting to read a mouthful from Tim eventually. I’m sure he’s going to contact me again being problematic. An apology upfront would’ve solved this whole issue. Why are people so against apologizing? Especially between 2 adult men, it doesn’t make anyone weak or less than. I’ve apologized 1000s of times and I’m pretty sure I’ll be apologizing more in life.
That's a good question. I had a family member that passed on without giving one apology in their entire life, and don't understand the reason why.

Back