testtest

Impeachment trial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the next elected president being the same or new the opposing party will try the same thing by impeaching, because we didn't elect him! Hopefully not a her!

I guess so but he didn't show much guts when Obama used him like a floor mat during that election.

Plus, Romney & Trump have never liked each other and so this is a slap-back to Trump.

And, Romney is flat wrong on the first account that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine. Romney sould watch the Obama Russia vid, and Biden's own admission he blackmailed Ukraine.

Well, as stated previously in this thread, today was Gun shopping day or #3 x 4.5. Yes, that's correct, I bought 4 "firearms" requiring FFL paperwork, and 1 (that I counted as .5), that did not. I bought a CCA-Roni for my Glock G19 Gen 4 from Classic Firearms (they're also having a sale today for several of the Springfield Armory XDnn pistols). Two PSA complete lowers (AR15 & AR9) for complete uppers currently without a home:( & a Beretta APX 9mm compact double stack and Walther CCP M2 9mm compact single stack. Congrats to President Trump who looks to be acquitted, and to me for my new purchases. :) Pics of APX and CCP attached.
IMG_1217.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg

I guess so but he didn't show much guts when Obama used him like a floor mat during that election.

Plus, Romney & Trump have never liked each other and so this is a slap-back to Trump.

And, Romney is flat wrong on the first account that Trump was trying to shake down Ukraine. Romney sould watch the Obama Russia vid, and Biden's own admission he blackmailed Ukraine.
Agreed Talyn, they don't like each other at all. I do think Romney got one thing right when he said Russia was our number one concern during the presidential debate with Obama ("The '80s called, they want their foreign policy back"). Other than that, he could be classified as a moderate Democrat (not Republican as claimed) & certainly not a conservative. Let's hope the citizens of Utah don't get fooled the next time around.

As someone who tries hard to stay impartial, I think it's important to note that Biden "blackmailing" Ukraine was in line with stated polices from the United States and many other countries around the region. There has not been any evidence that it was self-serving which is different from the claims made against Trump. The great weight of the evidence shows that the prosecutor Biden/the United States wanted gone was actually protecting oligarchs and corrupt organizations, and getting rid of that prosecutor would be bad for Burisma. With that in mind, there is a large factual difference between what Trump is alleged to have done and what Biden acknowledges he did.

I'm not familiar with the Obama Russia video but I'll look for it. Yes, Obama wiped the floor with Romney even when he tried to show some fight. Romney isn't much for debates, it seems.

He'll be not guilty on obstruction of congress 53-47, no doubt about it. I don't think even Romney will go along with that one. Straight party-line vote.
Good to see the outcome 👍. On a side note, the dem members who are currently running against POTUS for the 2020 election, should have recused themselves, and not even had the opportunity to vote.

Last edited:
As someone who tries hard to stay impartial, I think it's important to note that Biden "blackmailing" Ukraine was in line with stated polices from the United States and many other countries around the region. There has not been any evidence that it was self-serving which is different from the claims made against Trump. The great weight of the evidence shows that the prosecutor Biden/the United States wanted gone was actually protecting oligarchs and corrupt organizations, and getting rid of that prosecutor would be bad for Burisma. With that in mind, there is a large factual difference between what Trump is alleged to have done and what Biden acknowledges he did.

I'm not familiar with the Obama Russia video but I'll look for it. Yes, Obama wiped the floor with Romney even when he tried to show some fight. Romney isn't much for debates, it seems.

Biden's son on the board of a major Ukrainian oil/gas company, with no experience, when Biden was the designated US government rep is telling to me.

The transcript and subsequent testimony that there was no prid pro quo demanded is also telling to me.

Biden's son on the board of a major Ukrainian oil/gas company, with no experience, when Biden was the designated US government rep is telling to me.

The transcript and subsequent testimony that there was no prid pro quo demanded is also telling to me.

Agreed 100% Talyn. I remember the day that Obama said that and thought it was treasonous. And you know Biden push for his son to get that job with no experience whatsoever.

That's still not the same as what Trump is alleged to have done. I have no doubt Biden's son only got on the board because of who his dad is and that that is a problem, but that isn't the question. The question is why Biden twisted Ukraine's arm into firing a prosecutor. The evidence shows KEEPING the prosecutor would have been better for Burisma, and by extension Biden's son. There simply isn't any evidence that Biden got Ukraine to get rid of the prosecutor to help himself or his son. Without that connection what Biden did is not the same as what Trump is alleged (I should say "was alleged" now that he's been acquitted) to have done. Of course, reasonable minds can differ.

I'll watch that video when I get off work today.

Or when Obama himself, went on TV October 2016, and proclaimed his administration knew about Russian interference in the 2016 election and it was no big deal and didn't hurt the integrity of the upcoming election. Then Trump wins, and it's a big deal (in fact some congressional reps started their "Impeach Trump" rhetoric shortly there after). It only became a big deal when Clinton was defeated, which the Obama administration thought would never happen.

Or when Obama himself, went on TV October 2016, and proclaimed his administration knew about Russian interference in the 2016 election and it was no big deal and didn't hurt the integrity of the upcoming election. Then Trump wins, and it's a big deal (in fact some congressional reps started their "Impeach Trump" rhetoric shortly there after). It only became a big deal when Clinton was defeated, which the Obama administration thought would never happen.
He definitely should have made that public and done something about it back in 2015. That was inexcusable.

Well, as stated previously in this thread, today was Gun shopping day or #3 x 4.5. Yes, that's correct, I bought 4 "firearms" requiring FFL paperwork, and 1 (that I counted as .5), that did not. I bought a CCA-Roni for my Glock G19 Gen 4 from Classic Firearms (they're also having a sale today for several of the Springfield Armory XDnn pistols). Two PSA complete lowers (AR15 & AR9) for complete uppers currently without a home:( & a Beretta APX 9mm compact double stack and Walther CCP M2 9mm compact single stack. Congrats to President Trump who looks to be acquitted, and to me for my new purchases. :) Pics of APX and CCP attached.View attachment 1709View attachment 1710

Nice! Congrats!

I picked up a very nice CZ 452 that I was watching on a LGS rack for 5 months. Surprised someone didn't grab it but I guess we were ment for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back