testtest

Impeachment trial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be way up high....... very high...... Yeah, I think the GOAT is very possible.
All he's done in the face of adversity..... pretty good chance of it.

I think he has to get Russia, China, Iran and N. Korea to surrender first.

il_570xN.2008081005_hw2x.jpg

It's 12:32am (Central Time), and I thought I'd tune-in to the "impeachment trial" to see how things are going. I'm curious to find out if the Left has used taxpayer funds to pay for dance lessons............because all I've seen is a lot of tap dancing by them (schiff) in trying to get concessions and control the Senate. This impeachment farce that was instigated by the Left needs to end, and the business of running the country get back on an even keel.

Last 4 years of this house has been a farce and all their pays should be recalled, along with them. Or, simply arrest them for an attempted coup and failure to abide by their oath of office.
Got to drain that swamp........IMHO
Maybe the Republicans can win the "Clearing House" and clear out the Dems. The Cali anti American leader and her minions should be declared domestic terrorist and sent Gitmo! They are not acting on the voice of Americans. So much for a calling of witnesses for a defense should be a mistrial!

I have been sick this week so every time I turn on the tv on during the day, it seems like the same person speaking. I'm not sure if its a repeat, the drugs I am on, or just one big run on sentence.
Here's Chris Wallace on Fox News saying it feels/sounds like "Groundhog's Day" as the Dems just keep repeating the same thing for hours over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back