testtest

Impeachment trial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again Trump wins...

Cmew9cyUsAAgrQb.jpg

sounds like ouch😟
Kind of played a mean joke on my brother with that gun, loaded every other chamber with .45 Colt, first one he shot was the colt load, he looked and said that ain’t bad, next shot....BOOM.......after a bunch of swear words....he laughed and said.....payback is coming......😬

That’s the scadium frame isn’t it?

Yep. Super light and for that its works great for carry in our mountainous country. I wear mine in a chest holster.

But there's a trade-off. I practice with 44 Specials, and when out in the hills I load it up with Buffalo Bore.

If I need to use it I doubt I'll notice the recoil when the adrenaline is flowing.

Kind of played a mean joke on my brother with that gun, loaded every other chamber with .45 Colt, first one he shot was the colt load, he looked and said that ain’t bad, next shot....BOOM.......after a bunch of swear words....he laughed and said.....payback is coming......😬
Oh Oh, better be prepared (this is where situational awareness comes in handy 😈)

One thing is for certain, I know exactly how I will vote come 2020, and that will be for DJT again.

Now that he has been officially aquitted, I wonder if the dems will actually get to work, and do what they were put in office for.
Unless the Dems lose the House, it will 4 more years of Trump impeachment. Going to be like Ground Hog Day....

It’s sad that people all this time, since 2016, have believed they could reverse the election with a GOP Senate. Idiots.
Kind of like the Clinton impeachment trail with the Dem Senate majority (I asked myself why, at that one too). Even if Trump was successfully impeached, Pence would have become President. I guess their reasoning would have been that he’d be easier to beat later this year.

Kind of like the Clinton impeachment trail with the Dem Senate majority (I asked myself why, at that one too). Even if Trump was successfully impeached, Pence would have become President. I guess their reasoning would have been that he’d be easier to beat later this year.

Pence could beat any of those clowns, especially after a Trump impeachment.

Pence could beat any of those clowns, especially after a Trump impeachment.
Probably so, but it’s the only reason I could come up with on why they would have thought they’d win with a Trump impeachment. Perhaps they just didn’t look further down the road at what would come next (unless their plan is just to keep trying to impeach ala ”Groundhogs Day” as SMSgtRod so correctly stated prior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back