testtest

Sig Sauer P320X Compact 9mm

I've got an opportunity to purchase this Sig this weekend from a friend of mine. He's only had it about a year, less than 100 rounds thru it. He actually has two of them so he's agreed to sell me one if i want it. I've always wanted to own a Sig Sauer, but they've usually been a bit too steep in price to justify the purchase. I very much like the stock night sights that come with the handgun, they're called "X-Ray 3 Night Sights". Tritium front and a very bright green dot for daytime target and rear tritium also. Sight picture seems very good. My friend assures me that the P320X Compact is a solid gun. I've handled it, it feels very good and seems very well built. Just checking around here to see if anyone has any experience with this model. Any info is appreciated. thank you.

320-xcompact-left-web.jpg

SIG-P320-XCompact-Lead-770.jpg

I think @KillerFord1977 has 1, but not sure?
I've got an opportunity to purchase this Sig this weekend from a friend of mine. He's only had it about a year, less than 100 rounds thru it. He actually has two of them so he's agreed to sell me one if i want it. I've always wanted to own a Sig Sauer, but they've usually been a bit too steep in price to justify the purchase. I very much like the stock night sights that come with the handgun, they're called "X-Ray 3 Night Sights". Tritium front and a very bright green dot for daytime target and rear tritium also. Sight picture seems very good. My friend assures me that the P320X Compact is a solid gun. I've handled it, it feels very good and seems very well built. Just checking around here to see if anyone has any experience with this model. Any info is appreciated. thank you.

I really liked the ergonomics of this pistol, and the trigger is excellent. However, the negative publicity surrounding accidental discharges pushed me to SA. Enjoy!

I own 2 of them. Carry/Compact model.
One I spent $60 and got a Wilson Combat enhanced lower grip assembly and a flat trigger.
Other is stock.

Super reliable.
No issue feed, misfire or other with normal care/maintenance and popular ammo brands.
It is my everyday truck gun and CC most of the time.

I would recommend getting one if the price is right !!

One I spent $60 and got a Wilson Combat enhanced lower grip assembly and a flat trigger.
Other is stock.

Super reliable.
No issue feed, misfire or other with normal care/maintenance and popular ammo brands.

I appreciate the info sir. The price is definitely a good deal, he's giving me a friend price for sure...

I don’t own that P320, I have an X5 Legion (along with a couple other Sigs) and I would’t hesitate to jump on a good deal like that. I also have thousands of rounds through my X5 and haven’t had it go bang without my finger. Check the year of manufacture and if it’s prior to 2019 and hasn’t had the update done to it, do yourself a favor and send it into Sig for the free sear update. I understand that they are turning them round very quickly Better to have that peace of mind, IMO.

I don’t own that P320, I have an X5 Legion (along with a couple other Sigs) and I would’t hesitate to jump on a good deal like that. I also have thousands of rounds through my X5 and haven’t had it go bang without my finger. Check the year of manufacture and if it’s prior to 2019 and hasn’t had the update done to it, do yourself a favor and send it into Sig for the free sear update. I understand that they are turning them round very quickly Better to have that peace of mind, IMO.
Thank you for the info. I'll check with my friend, but I'm pretty sure it had a 2020 manufacture date.

Other is stock.

Super reliable.

Do you have any concerns about the FCU related to complaints of accidental discharges?

Back