testtest

Guns.com....

Much of the donation issue concerning 2A politics is understandable, not necessarily agreeable though. It's common practice for some companies to butter their bread on both sides or cover their bases on both sides or just one side or the other in business. I try to stay out of it and the discussions most times. Regardless, I am Pro 2A all the way.

Obviously, if the political info, whichever way, is actually true and gets out to the general public, it can be devastating to the persons and the company. It's generally considered best to keep politics out of business, but some business survives and thrives because of it too?

Politics of any sort can leads to many disagreeable things. Is very likely why most political discussion on this forum besides 2A politics is strongly discouraged here? I agree with SA's sentiments, words and thoughts, there's plenty of other places for those discussions, words and thoughts besides here.

On the flip side of the coin? Another thing to consider before passing judgements? Believe it or not, some people actually earn their living off of lies, distortions, manufactured truths, fabrication or whatever someone may want to call it by smearing other people and companies and sometimes just for effect, giggles and grins. True or false, lies or bs, if it leads to attention or hits, money or prosperity, some people get off on that disturbing garbage for money or notarity. There's actually articles and youtube videos describing it and interviews with the people who do it for fun and profit. To me, it can be disgusting. In some ways, worse than politics or the worst side of it?

I was in Cabela's just a few weeks ago. 25 feet inside the lobby was a large display of Black Rifle Coffee touting veteran owned which caught my eye. I purchased 2 bags of beans as I admit am a coffeeholic. I also have great respect for the 1st amendment. Evan Hafer has every right to donate to whatever he wants, and I have the right to return my BRC next time I visit Cabela's.

SubChaser leans to the left in some of his opinions and doesn’t always have facts to back them up. Some of us tend to lean right with the same fact checker.
1634001729332.gif

I don’t lean……I wobble a lot……🤥

Each of those I mentioned has a well-documented history of intolerance, prejudice and bigotry. Those practices are every bit as objectionable as attacks on 2A rights, IMHO.
But wouldn't you agree that here at this blog, to the extent that we consider political issues, we try to focus on 2nd Amendment-related concerns? Along that line of thinking, do you have any 2nd Amendment concerns about any of these people or companies?

I read the article. It said that some high-profile employees donated to the Biden campaign and those of other Democratic candidates. There are some assumptions being implied in the article without any basis. Not all Democrats are anti-2A, nor are all who support Democratic candidates.
Articles like this used to be called "yellow journalism" and "sensationalism". Now, for many news media outlets on both extremes, it's just business as usual. Very sad.

But wouldn't you agree that here at this blog, to the extent that we consider political issues, we try to focus on 2nd Amendment-related concerns? Along that line of thinking, do you have any 2nd Amendment concerns about any of these people or companies?
Point taken.

Each of those I mentioned has a well-documented history of intolerance, prejudice and bigotry. Those practices are every bit as objectionable as attacks on 2A rights, IMHO.
You should bring them up on a relevant forum then. This one, and this thread, is really damn specific. None of the ones you mentioned have a history of anti 2A activity. But then most don't have a history of bigotry either except in the minds of people who believe Dave Chappelle is a bigot.

Back