testtest

What Is Springfield Armory Up To Now?

I'm hoping for the Hi-Power for now. I'd be more interested in buying one from Springfield than I would be one of the Turkish clones, but I'm not above picking up a Turkish model if the price is right. I'd definitely like many of the rifle configurations that others have mentioned, but I think it will be awhile before I can consistently find ammo in anything other than 9mm or .223/5.56. Anything produced in another caliber would see very limited action from me for the near future.
If SA comes out with a High Power it will likely be a rebranded Girsan or Tisas clone.

If SA comes out with a High Power it will likely be a rebranded Girsan or Tisas clone.
I hope there not rebranded if they come out with a High Power……honestly, what would they gain if they did rebrand the Girsan or Tisas? Why would you pay extra for the Springfield when you could pay less and get the Girsan or Tisas somewhat cheaper if it’s the same gun made by these two other companies, just sayin

Last edited:
SA wants to sell this in the Blue states. ;)

FD1094L.jpg

While we are wishing....any chance it could be a gravity grenade? These could come in handy when off road or needing to clean the garage, clear leaves, or a teens room.

1634188050594.png

Back