testtest

What Is Springfield Armory Up To Now?

using Kremlinology
Maybe bringing back the m1 Garand? Thats the closest thing to the M1 thats leaning on the bench.
something By Browning….his portrait is on the wall.
The clock says 1935?
looks like a pistol grip to the right of the gunsmith, revolver grips?

Last edited:
Thinking the double stack 1911. Although, I would love to see an updated M1 in 300Blk, 357 or 10mm, with collapsible stock. Maybe one with an integral can and takes MSR accessories.

Here's a similar concept, just needs to be refined.

Would make a nice truck-gun.

Maybe take a page from the MCX line and up date the M1 to have changeable barrels. Would be interesting.

Last edited:
The guy is sitting with his back to the picture working on a bench,, probably on something smaller, like a pistol. So first guess is pistol.

Hi power, just feels right they would bring it back. Maybe even get into the compact model. The foreign copies are decent sellers so there is a market, heck they might be even importing one of those.

Second guess would be M1 , supplies of decent ones are running out. It might be a decent seller and not a huge stretch from thier current m1A

Last edited:
using Kremlinology
Maybe bringing back the m1 Garand? Thats the closest thing to the M1 thats leaning on the bench.
something By Browning….his portrait is on the wall.
The clock says 1935?
looks like a pistol grip to the right of the gunsmith, revolver grips?
I like your deductions 👍
I’m thinking pistol or the M1 garand, based on the 1935 clock

Garand was adopted by the Army in 1936, so hopefully 1935 hits that hint

I like your deductions 👍
I’m thinking pistol or the M1 garand, based on the 1935 clock

Garand was adopted by the Army in 1936, so hopefully 1935 hits that hint
Ok I did not know about the Army adoption in 36. So the 1935 plus the M1A is close to the Garand. Plus Springfield used to have Garands so bringing them back Makes sense.

Only thing is why the Browning pic?

Back